Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

Their "fairytale" is over now. With Pep, José, and Conte gearing up plus Spuds, Klopp, Bilic, and Koeman all improving their sides Liecester will do fantastically well to finish between 6-8th. Even there might be pushing it.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

Their "fairytale" is over now. With Pep, José, and Conte gearing up plus Spuds, Klopp, Bilic, and Koeman all improving their sides Liecester will do fantastically well to finish between 6-8th. Even there might be pushing it.

Especially with the demand of Champion's League football. Leicester are going to brought back to reality, which is unfortunate because their supporters are nothing but class.

18 minutes ago, Persona said:

Especially with the demand of Champion's League football. Leicester are going to brought back to reality, which is unfortunate because their supporters are nothing but class.

They're class because they're small. Once they start flaming out, they'll start lashing out at everybody for conspiring against them.

6 hours ago, Pizy said:

The league is beyond them again, but I got a feeling they are going to do something big in the CL, and as we showed in 2012 and even Portugal in Euros to an extent, few bits of luck all off a sudden, late stages.

I have my doubts about them sustaining things from 17/18 onwards, but I'm not convinced the story is over yet, even if Kante leaves.

10 hours ago, Pizy said:

Surely their players and fans couldn't begrudge him for wanting to move from Liecester to Chelsea? It's like moving from a ground floor apartment to the penthouse. Any of them would jump at the chance.

Liecester are very good at signing players and improving them. They can take the money for Kante and buy the next unknown player and build him up.

9 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Didnt they already get in a player from France who is suppose to be better than Kante!!! 

Yep. Nampalys Mendy. Very similar player to Kante.

I think he'll fit well here, seems like a Wiliian-esque kind of signing. We got to get two new CMs, and he's a good alternative for Nainggolan
as B2B i think, with his energy and ball skills. And he's also very young.

Cesc-Kante-Mario could work well, or even without Cesc if we're going with 4-4-2.

Les deux clubs anglais seraient tombés d'accord sur une indemnité d'environ 35 M€, soit un prix sensiblement plus élevé que la clause de départ du Français établie à 26 M€. Kanté doit s'engager pour les cinq prochaines saisons et renforcer le milieu de terrain des Blues désormais entraîné par l'Italien Antonio Conte.

So 35m euros and a five season contract. Wouldn't that be great?

Maybe our French friends could confirm if Le Parisien and Frédéric Gouaillard are reliable. 

• Jas locked this topic