N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I reckon Maria and Emenalo have went in with a 8M bid and are sitting waiting for the reply to their inbox.

Or they're still dicking around trying to sign Nainggolan...

Seriously though, we have no idea what's going on. We could be close or a million miles away from getting him. I'd hope we have at least done the ground work and spoke to the relevant people.

The price is not even an issue, it's nothing for a player that is very very good. 

It's Abra who is the captain. Maybe the war chest isn't that big or Kanté has made up his mind. Should have spent the money on someone like Kanté instead of this new Belgium lad, ffs...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Chelsea will now have to negotiate a fee with Leicester City after activating Kante's clause. (Telegraph) #CFC #LCFC #Shanghai

Kante is not interested in joining #Shanghai and has set his heart on a move to Stamford Bridge. (Telegraph) #CFC #LCFC

#CFC are aware that triggering Kante’s £20million release clause may not be enough to land the Leicester City star (Telegraph) #LCFC

Barely 24 hours after his campaign came to an end, #CFC formalised their interest in Kante in the hope of concluding a deal (Telegraph)

Chelsea have moved swiftly to open talks over signing midfielder N’Golo Kante (Telegraph) #CFC #LCFC

Since it doesn't appear Matic will be sold after all and we're after Kante I wonder how Conte plans to use them. A fit and back in form Matic is far too good to be on the bench. Not sure if you can play both of them together.

8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Since it doesn't appear Matic will be sold after all and we're after Kante I wonder how Conte plans to use them. A fit and back in form Matic is far too good to be on the bench. Not sure if you can play both of them together.

Maybe use Matic in a more box to box sort of a role?

6 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

Maybe use Matic in a more box to box sort of a role?

Matic is too slow for b2b

Reckon they complement each other very well as kante is the far more mobile player - even more so than ramires

Just now, Robguima said:

Matic is too slow for b2b

Reckon they complement each other very well as kante is the far more mobile player - even more so than ramires

Playing Matic and Kante together would certainly lift the defensive burden off the shoulders of Cesc which might spring him back into his top form.

23 minutes ago, Pizy said:

It could work in a 4-4-2/4-2-4, to play that formation both CMs need to be astute defensively, like with Arsenal first with Vieira/Petit then Vieira/Gilberto, maybe Conte will develop N Golo into a more box to box as like @Robguima said, Matic is too slow for that particular role.

That however would almost certainly mean the end for Cesc, but if Conte trains a good attacking system we won't be as reliant on his creativity anyway.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

This is what I like to see!

I wish they would hurry up ffs or somebody else will ffs:middlefinger:

• Jas locked this topic