Chelsea v Watford

Jas
Followers 0

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oscar is playing for Mourinho looool

He's been shit through and through today with only a couple of decent plays. Should have been subbed off. If he had been maybe we'd be winning now

I bet you're happy. Slightly sad because it wasn't Hazard

I was relieved seeing Hazard wasn't taking the penalty, little less relieved when Oscar stepped on.

Now take your fanboysm to a player who recently has contributed nothing to this team somewhere else.

Too early to say, but shit like this is why I asked if tactically Guus is still decent. Got it all wrong imo on what was up to him.

If hazard isn't fit yet don't waste a spot with him if he is, bring him earlier. Don't take Zouma from the team for Cahill and don't bring Mikel for Fabregas when we're drawing at home.

I agree the team still has Mourinho fingerprints which won't go away instantly, but every decision Guus took was a poor one imo. if we need caretakers, let Holland be it.

Hopefully this is just a one time thing

Say what you want but Mikel has actually added a lot of stability in midfield.

How the fuck Hazard didn't take it, I'll never ever know

A wild guess. Before the game, it was decided Oscar takes the first penalty.

Does anyone remember whether Hazard failed to convert his last pen? I vaguely remember him missing but I'm not sure

I was relieved seeing Hazard wasn't taking the penalty, little less relieved when Oscar stepped on.

Now take your fanboysm somewhere else.

Jog on cnut, hope José moves to Utd tomorrow so you feckk off to Redcafe

A wild guess. Before the game, it was decided Oscar takes the first penalty.

Does anyone remember whether Hazard failed to convert his last pen? I vaguely remember him missing but I'm not sure

Last pen Hazard took was the one against Stoke in the CoC if i remember correctly.