• Fabregas
    • Oscar
    • Willian
    • Pedro
    • Costa
    • Mikel (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

I think didierforever is a guy who just loves the attention. Always contradicts himself and switches to whatever direction the wind blows. What's the deal with that?

Come on is that all you have got?

I had some good dicussions with didier, sometimes he is too aggressive, i think, but overall he has got good knowledge and it's nice having a chat with him, imo.

Why are you trying to get personal?

If you can't beat them in a discussion, get a ban???

What are your intentions? You clearly aren't looking for a dicussion, only here to provoke?

Our team just won, but that doesn't interest you.

This dude styles is acting the same, Henrique sometimes too.

Very sad, why can't we be united?

We had our different views, but now Mourinho is gone, you moan about the support, how some players had been coached wrongly.

It all leads to one thing: Jose Mourinho, obsessed???

Back to topic:

We played a lot better, hope we can continue like this.

For me, very nice way to say thank you to our old coach.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did we look so good today .?. Not through trying harder but being free from fear and therefore free to attack , would love to see a map of positions but we seemed to

have 6 or 7 in attack ,, Today offers real hope for the rest of the season KTBFFH

Delighted with the 3 points, we must now just keep this momentum and keep building.

I'm trying to shut out all this snake talk and JM chants, I just want us to get back to winning and putting a run together.

That's the attitude we should all have my friend.

I'm glad you enjoyed and hope your lad too. B)

I understand where the booers are coming from but it's just plain retarded and stupid to boo your own players. Don't let Chelsea sink that low. I've always wanted Jose to leave the club, the reason was because he put his trust in the wrong players such as Oscar, Cesc, Ivanovic etc. What happens now? I suggest we sell them because they might've played bad to get Jose out.

Do we accept that kind of behaviour at Chelsea? Absolutely not. This is where I'm coming from, I'm angry at the idea that they'll get a second chance when they don't fucking deserve it. Hope you guys understand and see what I mean with this.

People love their witch hunting i suppose

She's a witch!

Yeah!

Burn her at the stake!

Yeah! Yeah!

How do you know?

It's obvious! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!

It will fade though.

Watching Chelsea players today

01snakes.ngsversion.1433878201056.adapt.

No need for that mate......Way over the top.......Would you rather the players went out and lost, just to prove that Jose wasn't one of the reasons we are in our present situation?

Really hope Guus can do something that José may not have been able to do and that's to coach Zouma a bit more. He's so panicky and puts us into so many dangerous situations. His positioning and frankly terrible footballing ability are worrying.

It's not like it's just Chelsea fans slating the players though.BBC page a lot of disgrace comments and other media and radio etc.Jose played a role in his sacking definitely but it's not the first time the whole power play talk has been brought up.

Hey ho done now.Entitled to their opinions and seemed a majority..it won't last and good to see them get their act to.just shame couldn't do it earlier!hopfully not another false start.be nice to get going for real

That blind loyalty has Nazi-esque traits. I mean we have no proof whatsoever what was going on behind the scenes yet some players are being made out be "rats". I feel ashamed that those people are supporting the same club as I do.

Exactly. They'd be all like "I read it on the internet so it must be true!"

You know nothing! I bet they even were behind signing all of those "rats" for even more money saying "GIVE THEM THE MONEY THEY WANT" but now they are mad that they collect all those wages.

All of a sudden Chelsea transformed and we played like we used to last season. Delighted with the score and the performance, but this match showed that the players just didn't want to perform under Jose.

Even though Jose was the most to blame for this situation, i hope Roman is smart enough to kick some players out of the team to show that this behaviour is just unacceptable.

The club is above all and the players need to give everything they have no matter what.

The good thing is that now i am really looking forward to our next game and that is something i haven't felt in a really long time.

Exactly. They'd be all like "I read it on the internet so it must be true!"

You know nothing! I bet they even were behind signing all of those "rats" for even more money saying "GIVE THEM THE MONEY THEY WANT" but now they are mad that they collect all those wages.

Agree, I don't give two shits about the Mou sacking and all that stuff. Just the though of Ivanovic, Fabregas etc getting a second chance to get into the starting XI sickens me.