Jessica Jones

manpe

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2357547/

Anybody watching it? It's a fresh series that came out almost 2 weeks ago and already it's getting praise from the masses. I've read and heard lots of good about it and have now watched 3 episodes, very promising. The villain is probably the best part of the show.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer Daredevil mainly due to the fight scenes, but JJ is more character oriented and well, Kilgrave is an excellent villain. I'm almost done with the first series and while the first two episodes were slow, it's gotten to the quality Daredevil ended with.

• 11 months later...

Watched this when it came out, it was quite good, slightly different approach from Marvel, usually the movies and agents of shield tv show is more serious and doesn't have as much humour.

Daredevil (season 1&2) was brilliant and Luke Cage was also good. 

I got bored of it, I felt it was very basic in terms of drama and the excitement sort of bubbled out the further I watched. David Tennant's arrive being the only thing I can honestly say is of any note, just seems very average to me as a series.

Daredevil and Luke Cage are superb though.

I dont know how but I haven;t seen any of Daredevil or this.  I'll grab DD and wait till this seasons funished of JJ

But I've done this with other series too. I waited till Breaking Bad had finished till I downloaded all the torrents and watched them all over 1 weekend!

I think sometimes I leave the 1st season to see if it gets picked up again. Theres nothing worse than getting into a prog only to have it cancelled and it leaves all these open storylines. Pisses me right off.