Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Stoke 1-0 Chelsea

Jas
Followers 0

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Already thought points were going to be dropped. But I was thinking a draw...

I don't know what to say anymore. I've said plenty.

Bunch of losers.

Fuck you. Did you even watch the game?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we just play Arsenal or Aston Villa every week?

Really have no idea how we lost this game. Granted, we weren't great but were decent enough to earn at least a draw.

Can we just play Arsenal or Aston Villa every week?

Really have no idea how we lost this game. Granted, we weren't great but were decent enough to earn at least a draw.

Maybe just Villa.Arsenal had 10/9 men...

Its just crazy.Winning one a month....only got Norwich and Spurs this month as well!!!

How can costa fucking laugh like that while coming off. Jt, Azpi, Eden looked completely shot and destroyed. Our striker is having a laugh with oponnent?? [emoji35]

I absolutly hate that guy ,its a cunt of the highest order and on top of that he adds nothing at all to our game

Get outta here with the deserve talk. How often did Chelsea win 'undeservedly' in the past?

There's no such thing. A win is win. A loss is a loss.

I'm just so sad ?

It's just wrong

I think Mou might be gone after this. Yes I have called for his head - but I will still be sad to see him go

We do need something to change things - we need a catalyst - otherwise this shit will just continue week after week

We are 3 points from Relegation

Cannot score in open play

If we were any other team we'd be nailed on relegation candidates!!!

Please people consider that!

3 points from relegation!!!!

Arghhhh

Disgusting ref, shit luck (Pedro hit the post) and stupid Remy.

I feel sad, not even angry or furious, just completely hopelessly blankly sitting here typing this post. I hope waking up and these were just dreams.

Sad, with confidence low, we did need that little bit of luck, and after Pedro's shot hitting the post, the writing was on the wall.

Still happy how the lads kept going till the end.

The biggest plus for me was seeing Hazard playing with such great tempo and finesse today. We really need him at his best to make this team tick.

So... November is supposed to be our worst month right? *shudders*

We havent had a good month to have this make a difference.Usually its a winning streak then go November and lose...however...we're crap lol

Get outta here with the deserve talk. How often did Chelsea win 'undeservedly' in the past?

There's no such thing. A win is win. A loss is a loss.

Bunch of hypocrites, really.

Lets ALL do the post match PC

I will start ,, We were so unlucky ,, the only team trying to play football .. Stoke are just anti football and a weak and naive ref let them away with murder .

If I had been allowed on the bench WE would have won easily because of m y brilliant substitutions and change of tactics . Sadly my mobile phone got stolen

(by Klopp I think ) and I was unable to tell Rui what to do .. THEY are all against us

Fuck you. Did you even watch the game?

What? The effort talk? I don't believe in teams that don't try. So when some people were talking about the team not trying before, I did not join in.

They might not always be succesful and low confidence might make it seem like they're not trying or 'don't care' but they always try.

Besides the fact that we lost and really, really needed a win I thought this was a fairly good performance. Everybody showed heart and was willing to put in the extra effort. We have been playing better since the Liverpool game, sadly it doesn't show in the result. Our attacking compartment was going at it quite hard but they missed that extra bit of creativity. No Willian freekick or Hazard magic to save us today. Only player really below par was Costa, we need a reinforcement.