Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

When did I say he will definitely be a failure? I said it may not be as successful (or at all) as before but wwith the squad he has inherited and the money he will spend, he better give us success since he will also bring the controversy that follows him.

And you make this argument about how fans are so attached to him, I want to ask what happens when he will probably leave again? Are the likes of you going to spend every season crying and demand that the club bring him back again. This unhealthy love for the man isn't god considering he is on of the most unstable managers when it comes to job length.

considering the fact that after ancelotti no manager has lasted more than 9 months... jose's 3-4 year spells would be a god sent here. i dont see your point crying over the length of his job because i can assure you its gonna be more than any manager in the roman era.

secondly, DD came and went, jose came and went, LAMPS will go next year or at man in 2, so will JT and there will be a lot of crying and arguing over it but nothing trumps the club.

i still dont get what you are crying about? do u disapprove of JOSE's appointment? if yes, name another who might have been as good as him and also available. if no, then i dont understand what we are arguing about.

we have a new manager (one of the best in the world), one of the best squad or the squad with the most potential for the future and nothing is gonna hamper my celebrations on the the return of the SPECIAL ONE and to the hope of an awesome season ahead.

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jas

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the media have even managed to brainwash even a section off our own supporters with this bus parking bollox, it's truly unbelievable. The games in question mainly were Old Trafford, The Em

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

I love this guy. Can't wait for more. "I am one of you". :wub:

First home game is gonna be something else completely. I bet its double the noise of any game under rafa. From rafa to jose, i don't think there is a better managerial change possible from our point of view.

• Like 2

Eva Carniero is now club doctor and Rui Faria is the fitness coach.

Can this day get any better? Can it!! :beer: :woo: :woo: :woo:

• Like 1

WHS's post in february saying Jose was coming back.

The timing of the deal sounds about right but I seriously doubt it would reach WHS' source. I'd love to see the post, will try to look for it once search is renabled.

Nice to have a manager again. Better than the last one too. :yay:

To me though, this is just a box ticked. We all knew he was coming back, now it's done and we can get back to the business of winning football matches.

Sure, bet lets kick back and take it all in. Best times are ones like today. The sun is shining and its time to crack open the beers!

• Like 2

considering the fact that after ancelotti no manager has lasted more than 9 months... jose's 3-4 year spells would be a god sent here. i dont see your point crying over the length of his job because i can assure you its gonna be more than any manager in the roman era.

secondly, DD came and went, jose came and went, LAMPS will go next year or at man in 2, so will JT and there will be a lot of crying and arguing over it but nothing trumps the club.

i still dont get what you are crying about? do u disapprove of JOSE's appointment? if yes, name another who might have been as good as him and also available. if no, then i dont understand what we are arguing about.

we have a new manager (one of the best in the world), one of the best squad or the squad with the most potential for the future and nothing is gonna hamper my celebrations on the the return of the SPECIAL ONE and to the hope of an awesome season ahead.

Klopp, if the club were willing to pay out his long contract. Can wok on tight budgets,and most importantly does not have this hue ego that has a defend at all cost at the expense of the club which is what I'm really not looking forward when it comes to Mourinho.

Sure, bet lets kick back and take it all in. Best times are ones like today. The sun is shining and its time to crack open the beers!

It is a fucking lovely day actually. Good reason to have a few outside, celebrate the return.

It's still kind of surreal isn't it? I mean I didn't think this day would come so soon.

• Like 4