Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

Marcello Lippi and Juve , Hitzfield to Bayern , Fatih Terim and Galatasaray. Some other as well who went back to their old club!!

• Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jas

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the media have even managed to brainwash even a section off our own supporters with this bus parking bollox, it's truly unbelievable. The games in question mainly were Old Trafford, The Em

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Who would actually be considered a successful Real Madrid manager ?

The one who gets them their bloody 'la decima', only then they'll be rewarded by the sack as soon as something inevitably goes wrong.

Sounds familiar.

With Mourinho's impending return to Stamford Bridge, can you lot name 5 managers that have gone back to their old club (and name the clubs of course)?

Hasn't Scolari returned to 5 clubs?

*checks wikipedia*

Yep - Juventude, Brazil de Pelotas, Gremio, All Qadisiya, Palmeiras.. Then obviously Brazil but not sure if that should count as its not a club as such..

Hasn't Scolari returned to 5 clubs?

*checks wikipedia*

Yep - Juventude, Brazil de Pelotas, Gremio, All Qadisiya, Palmeiras.. Then obviously Brazil but not sure if that should count as its not a club as such..

and uhm, Palermo goes through so many managers that it's only natural that half of them has also returned again, easy money.

CcfCvy6.png

For me its deal done.

The way he talks, the way he smiles just like a little boy who knows something we dont know, the way he is thinking about London more than Madrid, for me, because no coach is available in the summer for CFC, he'll be the manager next year for us, its obvious.

26 March I posted that, always believed he'll comeback and I happy my prediction was right, I remember dozen and dozen of times some here (Especially TheOnlyPlaceToBe) telling me to not be that sure :clown: And I believed in his return since December when Rafa lost the CWC and Mou the title.

• Like 1