The Mourinho Thread

Would you like to come to West Brompton tomorrow and meet these supporters to call them retards to their faces and explain your reasons for doing so.

I can personally arrange a ticket for you

but if you plan on calling them retards and idiots, then I have a feeling it would be wasted

You are a retard.

He was asked if he wanted to leave and said "YES, I want to go play for Utd." No gun was held to his head...

That's not fair and you know it. Go play for United or stay on Chelsea's bench under a coach who clearly doesn't rate you. What kind of professional would pick the latter? :/

You are a retard.

Let me go and buy Rhino's Skin some tissues to wipe the tears away due to the decimation that insult has caused.

I'm sure he will not be able to leave the house for at least a week!

You are a retard.

really...I just offered to buy you a ticket and this is the thanks I get.

Sorry...just seen where you live but next time you are in London...I will do my utmost to arrange a ticket for you so you can call the supporters whatever you want.

carefree

Mourinho: "If one day Abramovich told me 'Jose it's enough' I will go to my house in London and I wait for another English club" #CFCCFC.png (BBC)

Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s technical director, November 19: ‘I don’t know what losing the dressing room means, I really don’t. As a player myself I have never gone into a game thinking, “It is never going to happen for this manager.”’

December 17, Jose Mourinho is sacked and Emenalo appears on Chelsea TV saying there was a ‘palpable discord between manager and players’ and that they had no choice but to relieve the Portuguese of his duties.

That was a palpable discord between the comments the Nigerian made in an interview with the Telegraph in which he staunchly defended the former Chelsea manager and the ones he made four weeks later.

Mourinho: "If one day Abramovich told me 'Jose it's enough' I will go to my house in London and I wait for another English club" #CFCCFC.png (BBC)

Michael Emenalo, Chelsea’s technical director, November 19: ‘I don’t know what losing the dressing room means, I really don’t. As a player myself I have never gone into a game thinking, “It is never going to happen for this manager.”’

December 17, Jose Mourinho is sacked and Emenalo appears on Chelsea TV saying there was a ‘palpable discord between manager and players’ and that they had no choice but to relieve the Portuguese of his duties.

That was a palpable discord between the comments the Nigerian made in an interview with the Telegraph in which he staunchly defended the former Chelsea manager and the ones he made four weeks later.

Emenalo is just doing what he is told.

The life of a company man is hard.

That's not fair and you know it. Go play for United or stay on Chelsea's bench under a coach who clearly doesn't rate you. What kind of professional would pick the latter? :/

And how is it any different for the manager?

Chelsea fired you, there is interest from the biggest club in England, he shouldn't take it? LOL the double standard here are incredibly amusing.

Roman will do everything to get Pep to Chelsea, investing big, even if it's selling and buying 10+ players.

Let's be honest, Jose was never Roman's cup of tea, he loves attacking football above everything. He only went for Jose after he was rejected by Pep, it's like going back to your best loyal ex (Jose) that can offer you something good after you've been rejected by that girl that attracts you the most (Pep). But once you get a signal that the dream girl is available again and your own relationship is unstable, boom you dump the loyal ex and go for the attractive girl again. That's life, pure human behavior.

For us who dreamed of a Jose + Chelsea dynasty, it's better to accept this was just not meant to be. Like I told my friends, it's like a kid seeing your parents coming back together again after 6 years and divorce again after 3 years, it was the dream for us but in reality, it was just not meant to be.

I'm surprised people aren't mentioning the effect this wi have on Chelsea getting top players. Jose was one of the biggest reasons would come here. Now he's gone and we're in a relegation battle I'd be surprised if we get anyone of note over the next 3 transfer windows.

I hope Jose goes to Valencia or Inter. Either way, where ever he goes I will support him and cheer him on.

I'm sure KDB and Sterling went to City because of the amazing Pellegrini.....

And how is it any different for the manager?

Chelsea fired you, there is interest from the biggest club in England, he shouldn't take it? LOL the double standard here are incredibly amusing.

Where have I said anything about Mourinho and potential new jobs? the fuck

Wouldn't go that far into calling them "retards" since we're all tied to the same passion, but for sure some things are really fucked up and I don't understand why would players have to be crucified for allegedly digging Mourinho's grave.

I know certain fans are emotionally attached to Mourinho. I was as well attached to the older Mourinho, not this one. The new Mourinho is changed and as some have said, Real Madrid have ruined him. This one right now is just a pale shadow of the old, charming Mourinho.

Back to my point - people have to understand that an institution with the calibre of Chelsea does not need Mourinho's tactics, stubborness, his big ego, favoritism and all the negativity surrounding him, continuous fights, players appearing in court for his mistakes etc.

Players were right in wanting him gone and I don't buy anything I read about the lack in playing time being the reason why he's gone because some of them we're unhappy they're not playing enough and stuff like this. He isn't gone because of this. He is gone because players have turned against his 19th century tactics. That's the only reason.

Forget how much they are payed for doing this job and how much they love certain clubs. Big club players will always want attractive football. Take Hazard for example - do you think he's here for his 10m a year salary? I tell you, he's not here for that aspect in particular. He's earned enough money until now and he'll be earning tons of cash before he retires, so people have to understand that players have short careers and when talented ones like Hazard are wasted and made to play 19th century football, then things will heat up. They see the way Barcelona and Bayern play, you'd be fooling yourself if you think they [Chelsea players] do not aspire to the same football.

Admit it or not, to win a Champions League trophy with Mourinho is a matter of luck. You are lucky enough to produce miracle after miracle, then you win the trophy. That's 10% of the cases. The other 90% of cases are when the things go on their normal route and teams with a positive mentality win the biggest trophies.

Where would you want to be in this case? Going with Mourinho into an adventure knowing that you have to rely on massive luck and stars aligning once in a million years for you, or playing for a manager that actually knows what's best for his players and does not rely on others weaknesses to win games?

Post of the day. Agree 100%