The Mourinho Thread

For Jose it's the best to take a long break, at least 6 months to rest and recover mentally. Review his mistakes and rethink his working methods, improve and come back stronger. Every person will have ups and downs, the break after he left us for the first time did him well, he might needed this too after Real Madrid but Chelsea was his home so he couldn't reject us.

I hope he goes to Madrid, but United would be a more attractive option for him as he wants to stay in England.
In one year time this could be the set up for the Premier league:

City - Guardiola
United - Mourinho
Chelsea - Simeone

Some of our fan are absolute retards. The atmosphere will be so toxic tommoro,i wouldn't even be surprised if they boo the players. These idiot don't understand that there beloved Mourinho would take the Manchester United position without a thought if it were offered to him.

Is Mourinho alone in this 3 year turnaround at continued successful trophy winning clubs?

Guardiola....he believes a manager should move after 3 years.

Top clubs....cannot think of many where there has been continued success and the manager stays a long time.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2012/jan/10/three-year-rule-barcelona

The interesting article goes on about either the manager goes after 3 years or there is a cull of players. It is not a new phenomenon and has been around for decades

On that basis even if we get one of the top ones...dont expect them to stay long.

Alao, you would have thought that Chelsea were aware of such patterns existing and should have been prepared

I'm surprised people aren't mentioning the effect this wi have on Chelsea getting top players. Jose was one of the biggest reasons would come here. Now he's gone and we're in a relegation battle I'd be surprised if we get anyone of note over the next 3 transfer windows.

I hope Jose goes to Valencia or Inter. Either way, where ever he goes I will support him and cheer him on.

Some of our fan are absolute retards. The atmosphere will be so toxic tommoro,i wouldn't even be surprised if they boo the players. These idiot don't understand that there beloved Mourinho would take the Manchester United position without a thought if it were offered to him.

Would you like to come to West Brompton tomorrow and meet these supporters to call them retards to their faces and explain your reasons for doing so.

I can personally arrange a ticket for you

but if you plan on calling them retards and idiots, then I have a feeling it would be wasted

Much like our beloved players would where their kit if it were offered to them... Mata was our back to back player of the year and went to Utd on the first bid. Face it, the discord you think exists between clubs, players and managers only exists amongst the supporters.

Much like our beloved players would where their kit if it were offered to them... Mata was our back to back player of the year and went to Utd on the first bid. Face it, the discord you think exists between clubs, players and managers only exists amongst the supporters.

Mata was our back to back player of the year, got completely discarded by Mourinho and was sold by Mourinho to a direct rival because the prodigy Oscar defended better. Fixed it for you.

This........

Norwich's Alex Neil:

"The power that players have is probably more than it's ever been.

"What has happened at Chelsea has typified where the game is at this present time. Clubs have got guys who are commodities worth millions. It's easier to get rid of one than 20.

"There's the team who won the Premier League to a team that is nowhere near the standard. The manager and players are the same. Something's not quite right."

Mata was our back to back player of the year, got completely discarded by Mourinho and was sold by Mourinho to a direct rival because the prodigy Oscar defended better. Fixed it for you.

He was asked if he wanted to leave and said "YES, I want to go play for Utd." No gun was held to his head...