• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

19 hours ago, killer1257 said:

He did less with Hazard, Costa and Cesc

Yes in his last season where nobody performed well but Willian, so yeah your gonna do less if 10 of your 11 players starting each week are underperforming and not to the standard most weeks. There were other elements perhaps tactically as well we didnt evolve but if anyone says that season that anybody played well before Jose was sacked except Willi, they'd be lying. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid? Which club will push the panic button marked 'Jose Mourinho' next?

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3981190/bayernarsenalreal-madrid-will-jose-mourinho-ever-get-another-big-job-again

Related image

4 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bayern, Arsenal, Real Madrid? Which club will push the panic button marked 'Jose Mourinho' next?

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/english-premier-league/story/3981190/bayernarsenalreal-madrid-will-jose-mourinho-ever-get-another-big-job-again

Related image

He is going to Tottenham I think.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Strange appointment. Spurs run on a limited budget and have a stadium to pay for. What's Mourinho going to do w/o a monster transfer kitty and some important players running their contracts down soon?! 

And the (massive) change in style... Hmmm, from proactive Poch football to the Mourinho bore fest. But I guess Levy is a bit desperate and hired Mourinho for the 'Mourinho factor' (if there is still anything left in it). Levy knows they desperately need CL football to remain relevant. With such a big debt and frankly not the best of spenders, they simply need to be in the CL every season and I guess they needed a manager to do it the dirty way. 

But if you ask me who would I have thought would be a better fit to replace Poch and keep them on the same positive line in terms of style of play then I guess Brendan Rodgers would be the answer. It surely was the first name on my mind the other day when I saw they sacked Poch. 

• Like 1