The Mourinho Thread

Form is temporary Class is permanent.

The way some of our fans treat our legend with no respect like this proof that We may deserve no Class.

And anyone that think he wasn't our legend was totally should disgrace yourself.

I wanted him to stay. Fuck The Board.

Why you guys make him going to United a terrible thing? Yes it will hurt that he's managing another PL club, but United will be in a position of "one step forward, two steps back".

Mourinho can only provide them short-term success. That's it. What happened here in Chelsea and Madrid will happen with United if they get him. Then they'll soon be in the same position as we are today. United will also be on a manager merry-go-round.

He'll also destroy any youth development that is happening there. United fans don't want him there as well because he's no different to Van Gaal with dull defensive football.

If United are smart, they should know Mourinho isn't the answer to fix their problems.

P.S - Imagine Chelsea playing against Mourinho's United at the Bridge, as they park the bus playing for a 0-0 draw. Will we call United cowards? :lol: I'm sure United fans will be angry themselves too.

I guess it depends on which Mou they get

If they get Mk2 - I agree

If Mk1 reappears - I will be apoplectic and will probably self combust into a ball of shame :(

Why you guys make him going to United a terrible thing? Yes it will hurt that he's managing another PL club, but United will be in a position of "one step forward, two steps back".

Mourinho can only provide them short-term success. That's it. What happened here in Chelsea and Madrid will happen with United if they get him. Then they'll soon be in the same position as we are today. United will also be on a manager merry-go-round.

He'll also destroy any youth development that is happening there. United fans don't want him there as well because he's no different to Van Gaal with dull defensive football.

If United are smart, they should know Mourinho isn't the answer to fix their problems.

P.S - Imagine Chelsea playing against Mourinho's United at the Bridge, as they park the bus playing for a 0-0 draw. Will we call United cowards? [emoji38] I'm sure United fans will be angry themselves too.

All United fans I've seen have said they'd welcome him.

About the 'I'd rather lose for Mourinho than win for him' quote that surfaced earlier in the season, Garry Richardson (who revealed the quote) elaborated on BBC 5 Live yesterday.

According to him it was said in the heat of the moment as a response to 'Come on, you can win this game for us.' He goes on to say that a couple of days afterwards, Mourinho said there were a 'couple of bad apples causing me lots of problems and it's a very difficult situation to handle.' Assuming the quote is genuine and that it's from someone who can 'win the game for us' then that would surely narrow it down to a couple. I would guess Costa and given the whole bib incident, it wouldn't be surprising if he was one of the 'bad apples' Mourinho was referring to.

(You can listen to Garry at around minute 50 on the 'Chelsea sack Mourinho' segment if you navigate through the 'live coverage' bit on http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/34413864)

About the 'I'd rather lose for Mourinho than win for him' quote that surfaced earlier in the season, Garry Richardson (who revealed the quote) elaborated on BBC 5 Live yesterday.

According to him it was said in the heat of the moment as a response to 'Come on, you can win this game for us.' He goes on to say that a couple of days afterwards, Mourinho said there were a 'couple of bad apples causing me lots of problems and it's a very difficult situation to handle'. Assuming the quote is genuine and that it's from someone who can 'win the game for us' I would guess Costa. Given the whole bib incident, it wouldn't be surprising if he was one of the 'bad apples' Mourinho was referring to.

(You can listen to Garry at around minute 50 on the 'Chelsea sack Mourinho' segment if you navigate through the 'live coverage' bit on http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/34413864)

If true, even in the heat of the moment - thats probably an irreversible comment and the player should be shown the door.

If not, it sets a bad precedent.

Fergie would not have tolerated that, neither should we.

What the fuck is a bib? Like the thing babies use to keep shit from getting all over their clothes?

Bib is the fluorescent thing the players wear over their training tops. The one Diego got mad with and flung in Mourinho's direction

Yes, it also refers to the thing a baby wears to stop food and sick ruining their clothes :)

Bib is the fluorescent thing the players wear over their training tops. The one Diego got mad with and flung in Mourinho's direction

Yes, it also refers to the thing a baby wears to stop food and sick ruining their clothes :)

Like a training vest? Why call it a bib? He threw it at Jose? Eesh. I have been gone too long.

This is a bib (look at what Costa is wearing)

chelsea1_2589483a.jpg

Thanks man!

Well I lost a few days I think celebrating.

He didn't have to be a nomad. He needed to find a home and he probably felt he had until the summer.

Fuck me....we sacked one of us. Never felt so disgusted in this club.

Nothing to suggest that he wishes to find a permanent home.

On the contrary, it was the Real Madrid fiascos Mk II that was repeating itself at the Bridge.

So are you going to support the club from now onwards?

I suggest you take a look at RedCafe.com which is by far the biggest online gathering of Man Utd fans and read for yourself how many (or few) reds fans would welcome him.

Fair enough. I was just saying from what I've seen on twitter.