Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Mourinho Thread

Followers 4

While it does make my days brighter to know that Mounure are needing a marriage guidance counselor I would rather they kept the devil we know than the devil we dont want there!!

I was worried that Vinegar tits would be replaced by someone shit hot but upto now Emery seems not to be too much to worry about. But ZZ at United is a different kettle of fish.

• Like 2
  • Replies 38.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

20 hours ago, mccg said:

Jose Mourinho says Man City show you can't buy class with documentary

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11661/11475540/jose-mourinho-says-man-city-show-you-cant-buy-class-with-documentary

lol Email comments to [email protected]

Oh the irony man.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

The Jose Mourinho 3 Season DVD Collection:

Season 1: Buy The Bus

Season 2: Park The Bus

Season 3: Throw Players Under The Bus

Manure are in shambles with their entire back 4, and also their RW (they have no true one at all), plus their really have no true AMF who is worth a shit. Mata??? LOLOLOL,  Andreas Pereira needs to step up, not sure if he can.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Manure are in shambles with their entire back 4, and also their RW (they have no true one at all), plus their really have no true AMF who is worth a shit. Mata??? LOLOLOL,  Andreas Pereira needs to step up, not sure if he can.

But the problem is that mourinho recommended and bought both Bailey and Lindelof out of that back four. He's gotten terrible at buying players, pogba doesn't look good for mourinho compared to when he plays for france/Juve, even Fred his new signing looked like Raul merieles yesterday.

4 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

The Jose Mourinho 3 Season DVD Collection:

Season 1: Buy The Bus

Season 2: Park The Bus

Season 3: Throw Players Under The Bus

My mate's uncle nice bloke but completely blinkered when it comes to Man United I told him Maureen would be a disaster for them of course he was having none of it. As Chelsea fans we all knew it would go pear shaped and this post highlights it brilliantly he's a manchild and he's being shown up by Pep and Klopp. He' lost the dressing room and the writings on the wall and it says in block capitals FUCK OFF.

• Like 3
36 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

My mate's uncle nice bloke but completely blinkered when it comes to Man United I told him Maureen would be a disaster for them of course he was having none of it. As Chelsea fans we all knew it would go pear shaped and this post highlights it brilliantly he's a manchild and he's being shown up by Pep and Klopp. He' lost the dressing room and the writings on the wall and it says in block capitals FUCK OFF.

But would you want HIM at Mancland or ZZ? I know who my choice would be,

Just like I wanted Vinegar tits to stay in north London.

Both shite in their own ways but why would we want in any different? Let them suffer,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

But would you want HIM at Mancland or ZZ? I know who my choice would be,

Just like I wanted Vinegar tits to stay in north London.

Both shite in their own ways but why would we want in any different? Let them suffer,

This will be his last job in English football UJ he's damaged goods plus once the Man United loving English media get on your back your finished. Personally probably some will disagree but I think in his first spell with us he underachieved. He had players at their peak and basically an open chequebook and yet we lost to Liverpool twice in the Champions League where his negative tactics stifled us. In fact from memory not going to google it but we played Liverpool 6 times home and away in the Champions League and scored once Joe Cole.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

This will be his last job in English football UJ he's damaged goods plus once the Man United loving English media get on your back your finished. Personally probably some will disagree but I think in his first spell with us he underachieved. He had players at their peak and basically an open chequebook and yet we lost to Liverpool twice in the Champions League where his negative tactics stifled us. In fact from memory not going to google it but we played Liverpool 6 times home and away in the Champions League and scored once Joe Cole.

You wont get a argument out of me mate.

Its strange at how much someones rep can change so much. I thought we had struck gold when we first got him but then it got to the stage where I never wanted to see him again.

Hes definitely going to get the chop and would think by the New Year if the media stays on his back. And he wanted to be the new Fergie.

What pisses me off just as much is the continuation of the medias love affair with Shitty and the scouse twats. They are forever being compared to them in the same breath!

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, manpe said:

Just watched MOTD highlights and analysis of United's game and my word they look shit. A Mourinho team defending like schoolboys is spectacular, their center-backs are backup level at best. None of them seem to have any confidence at all and they look shitscared like our players did in their 3rd season under Mou. They've had over 2 seasons together now, but perform like they've never played together. The same theme continues that they have no attacking pattern of play and defence makes a mistake after mistake. Even we look much more coherent and in-sync after only a month.

Jose's ego has long outgrown his coaching ability. He has absolutely no new fresh ideas in him, his main tactic these days is to use mental warfare on his players to make them crawl out of their skins and prove themselves individually, instead of doing something new tactically and collectively. He needs to suck it up and hire an attacking assistant coach to help him like we did with Avram Grant and Henk Ten Cate (thought to be the mastermind behind Grant's somewhat successful spell). We know this won't happen though, because this is the man who once said that at his level he cannot learn from others because he is the best. The best at making world class players look average perhaps.

All the suspicion of Mourinho not training attacking patterns and just giving the players freedom to attack as they like was true. Manutd look like they are playing together for the first time. Hazard mentioned it a lot that mourinho gave him freedom, but we thought it was a lie because mourinho always demanded the winger to track back and chase the fullback attacking. Little did we know Hazard meant no tactics at all, just freedom of movement as you please. 

In the past, Mourinho always had great individual players who did the thinking for him on the pitch. Deco/prime ozil/Sneidjer/Lamps are players who understood space and had bounds of creativity to see the passes and create on their own with their football intelligence. But he suddenly stopped buying quality, assist kings (people who regularly get 15 assists per season, not Pogba) so giving freedom to players with less quality/creative vision has exposed his tactics to modern team tactics.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, manpe said:

Just watched MOTD highlights and analysis of United's game and my word they look shit. A Mourinho team defending like schoolboys is spectacular, their center-backs are backup level at best. None of them seem to have any confidence at all and they look shitscared like our players did in their 3rd season under Mou. They've had over 2 seasons together now, but perform like they've never played together. The same theme continues that they have no attacking pattern of play and defence makes a mistake after mistake. Even we look much more coherent and in-sync after only a month.

Jose's ego has long outgrown his coaching ability. He has absolutely no new fresh ideas in him, his main tactic these days is to use mental warfare on his players to make them crawl out of their skins and prove themselves individually, instead of doing something new tactically and collectively. He needs to suck it up and hire an attacking assistant coach to help him like we did with Avram Grant and Henk Ten Cate (thought to be the mastermind behind Grant's somewhat successful spell). We know this won't happen though, because this is the man who once said that at his level he cannot learn from others because he is the best. The best at making world class players look average perhaps.

It's not only that. Even when Mourinho uses his Plan B with Fellaini, there's no cohesion or any sort of attacking pattern with the route one football. It's just a case of lumping the ball up to him and hope something happens from it, like with that stoppage time penalty at Brighton. Even Allardyce and Pulis would make route one football look more decent than Mourinho! 

It's not only that. Even when Mourinho uses his Plan B with Fellaini, there's no cohesion or any sort of attacking pattern with the route one football. It's just a case of lumping the ball up to him and hope something happens from it, like with that stoppage time penalty at Brighton. Even Allardyce and Pulis would make route one football look more decent than Mourinho! 
It is still the same game "plan" tbh, just instead of only Lukaku they also have Fellaini to target. He's a crossing merchant, that's why he can't play without a strong target man.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, manpe said:

It is still the same game "plan" tbh, just instead of only Lukaku they also have Fellaini to target. He's a crossing merchant, that's why he can't play without a strong target man.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

He's the Rich Man's Tony Pulis, isn't he?

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I got my first suspicions of Mourinho not being this great coach and visionary during the Champions League game against Liverpool when he brought on Huth and we just whacked the ball up to him. In hindsight that's why he probably bought Jarosik  so he could be his Fellani.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, manpe said:

True but again I think that United team has always struggled defensively, since Ferguson went, the guys they've brought in in terms of defenders is horrible.

Its funny to see Jose struggle as well because hes always talking and theres nothing now to back it up with because we've seen at Real, Chelsea and now United hes not adaptable. He used to be good at making subs that would change the dynamic of a game but that rarely happens. He has one of the potentially best MF players in the world playing within himself. He has Sanchez and Martial but they struggle because of their own inconsistencies and also the team doesn't have a clear platform either. The fact Kovacic didn't want to go to United because of their playing style says it all.... feel sorry for the boys Fred and Pereira because like Shaw they will be thrown under the bus this season.