• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jas

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the media have even managed to brainwash even a section off our own supporters with this bus parking bollox, it's truly unbelievable. The games in question mainly were Old Trafford, The Em

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Craigus said:

Maybe we can get Mata back when he inevitably is pushed out the door...

For what? We had him at his peak, we're past that now and need to look forward not back.

• Like 1

Some people are mad only because they know Jose will make United great again. Not sure for how long of course but they may be a team to beat for a few years.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Some people are mad only because they know Jose will make United great again. Not sure for how long of course but they may be a team to beat for a few years.

UTD sure be better than UTD under LVG but i feel that Guoardiola will destroy United. 

Jose can beat anyone but i hope he will be always under Chelsea in League :)

Haha, he never loved Chelsea, so I hope he fails, because he will manage the team which I hate the most. I loved this man, but for the things he did to us and that he will wear manures badge, I can't forgive him.

40 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Probably and even with this poor ish season still in Europe though Europa and won a trophy.theyre far from being a poor side really and José probably take them in the right direction. Hopefully however we can go that way to!

Not so special these days 

from champions to the relegation zone. 

Not that arsed about him going to United, 3 seasons and he will cause problems and lose the plot. He won't find it easy at United and if he doesn't win the league in the first 2 seasons I'm  sure questions will be asked 

• Like 2

2014: Lampard to City

2015: Mata to Man United

2015: Cech to Arsenal

2016: Mourinho to Man United

3 out of 4 personnel (club legends) all gone to rival clubs... don't know how much this is going to continue! It was just at the end of a shit season I was just getting over Cech going to Arsenal.. now I have this to deal with!

Thank GOD JT signed a new contract!

• Like 3