The Mourinho Thread

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3302562/Chelsea-reject-shock-35m-bid-Monaco-pressure-manager-Jose-Mourinho-owner-Roman-Abramovich-demanding-double-fee.html

This got to be the worst rumor ever. Its the first time I read about a team trying to buy a manager from another club without even asking the manager. There is no reason to make a bid for a manager, since if Mourinho wants to leave, he will just do it, and his next club pay the money for braking the contract.

Mourinho still has 3 and half years left in his contract, and each year he receives around 10m, so if Mourinho want to resigns, there is no way he has to pay Chelsea more than 35m, so doesn't make any sense to Abramovich ask for 70m.

Yeah a football manager paraded in full view of the World.

Of course he needs media training - he's the public image of the club

At present that's a bitter, twisted, moody, miserable cunt.

Some image we have right now...

It only matters to sad acts who pull their chuck over off the pitch football drama. Our manager is humpy and nobody likes us... Boohoo.

I hope Jose takes JT with him to more PCs, it makes sense to have your right hand man to back you up. Plus it's always a bonus to hear more CLL quotes.

I hope if Jose is still around in the january market he will buy two CBs, because I hope at this point he understans Terry being as good as 10 years ago is no more than psychedelic talk.

Terry best moment this season was this press confence, so thats might be his new role in this team.

If the board stick with Jose through this, and we have him next season again, there'll be a new-found respect for the board from everyone; us, Jose, and that alone will improve dynamics within the club positively since the levels of paranoia would be chopped in half. It's easier to play that attractive football we want when you're not playing for your job on a game-to-game basis.

Standing by him would show Jose that he is indeed secure here & able to build a legacy. If he was actually shown trust by the board, and not just told he has it, a lot would change. What's the point in trying to build something special when you've only been given signs that you'll have it yanked away from you any moment?

There's never been genuine respect between parties running this club from what I've seen, and this is an opportunity to start building that respect IMO.

Nailed it.

It only matters to sad acts who pull their chuck over off the pitch football drama. Our manager is humpy and nobody likes us... Boohoo.

Yeah - definitely :) Nothing pleases me more - except of course winning on the pitch... Guess Jose is the special one - he offers something for everybody !!!

THATS why I never watch his PC..s but I was told I was missing so much information a fan would want .

I fell into the trap today - just to see if they could substantiate 'the rat' - but alas no rats were found :(

I did learn though that there are lots of complex reasons we aren't winning - but our manager won't elaborate on them - they're for him to know only....

Just hope we win tomorrow :)

Spanish football journalist Begona Perez: "Someone is leaking stories because they want to destroy Mourinho." (BBC) #CFC

Spanish football journalist B. Perez on Mourinho: "I'm quite surprised to see that in the British media, it's a bit Spanish in a way" (BBC)

Spanish football journalist B. Perez: "I haven't seen that [press with] United, City, Arsenal in worst times so many stories in the media"

Nothing surprises me with the British media. Absolute wankers for the most part.

A worrying stat.

This time around there is something salutary in his inability to address a decline in performance that began around the time of the 1-1 draw with Liverpool in January. Since when, even while hoovering up the Premier League title, Chelsea have won 17 of 39 games in all competitions

i remember rhinoskin saying something similar about jose's PC last weekend before the pool game. why do people keep falling for it.

he is an orator, everyone knows that. if games were won in PCs, we would have had no parallel..fortunately, games are decided on the field. by how a team plays, not by how someone says this or that.

urm..get your facts right sonny.

The reason why I said I liked last weeks presser was because it was simple and straight to the point..i.e. who was injured, who was fully fit, a bit about contracts , touch about Liverpool and batting away a couple of stupid qustions and that was about it. None of the media circus and sensation story making headlines.

Nothing about "falling for it" and his orate skills and I also pulled you up on it last week when you made the stupid comment that if games being won in pressers we would be champion....actually, our pressers are normally very bad because of the media circus and the line of questioning and we would near the bottom of any such PC league.

Which is exactly the reason why I found last weeks on refreshing and decent because there was hardly any of the BS.

Find it amusing that the few posters (not neccessarily you) who say they dont watch the pressers (for their own various reasons) seem to have a lot to say on them

urm..get your facts right sonny.

The reason why I said I liked last weeks presser was because it was simple and straight to the point..i.e. who was injured, who was fully fit, a bit about contracts , touch about Liverpool and batting away a couple of stupid qustions and that was about it. None of the media circus and sensation story making headlines.

Nothing about "falling for it" and his orate skills and I also pulled you up on it last week when you made the stupid comment that if games being won in pressers we would be champion....actually, our pressers are normally very bad because of the media circus and the line of questioning and we would near the bottom of any such PC league.

Which is exactly the reason why I found last weeks on refreshing and decent because there was hardly any of the BS.

Find it amusing that the few posters (not neccessarily you) who say they dont watch the pressers (for their own various reasons) seem to have a lot to say on them

actually pressers are for the media to get their hands on some headlines.

you think the jose post-match after pool was not good for the media. "i have nothing to say". hence, we will be right at the top with no competitions if the matches were won in the pressers. get your definition right instead of calling things you clearly dont understand as stupid.

but dont worry, i am sure, since his presser was good last weekend, you would still be happy.

actually pressers are for the media to get their hands on some headlines.

you think the jose post-match after pool was not good for the media. "i have nothing to say". hence, we will be right at the top with no competitions if the matches were won in the pressers. get your definition right instead of calling things you clearly dont understand as stupid.

but dont worry, i am sure, since his presser was good last weekend, you would still be happy.

1. we are talking about pre match pressers here.......as I was referring to. No other ones

2. The pre match ones are split into 2 sessions. One for the general public, fans etc can get a listen to and hear the latest on players, team news and other relevant info ( well thats what it should be), and then cameras are turned off for the 2nd session with newspapers

3. If you dont like pre match pressers...dont watch them and/or comment on them...simples

1. we are talking about pre match pressers here.......as I was referring to. No other ones

2. The pre match ones are split into 2 sessions. One for the general public, fans etc can get a listen to and hear the latest on players, team news and other relevant info ( well thats what it should be), and then cameras are turned off for the 2nd session with newspapers

3. If you dont like pre match pressers...dont watch them and/or comment on them...simples

when people try to say things like "oh, look at that pre-match. wow!! what a legend" and stuff of that nature when the team's performance on the pitch does not show anything what the manager says in the pre-match, then its hard to ignore such brilliant comments. also, see what i wrote to muzchap. its about his PCs which is press-conference. be it pre or post.