The Mourinho Thread

What happens if a manager refuses to pay?

Also, what's with these absolutely absurd numbers? £50k and £40k!? Why the fuck is making a few comments worthy of a fine greater than some people earn in a year? Insane.

Agreed, but a 100 pound fine is a ridiculous thing to give a guy who makes 10 million a year. A 50,000 fine as well, but ok.

What happens if a manager refuses to pay?

Also, what's with these absolutely absurd numbers? £50k and £40k!? Why the fuck is making a few comments worthy of a fine greater than some people earn in a year? Insane.

not sure , but it goes all the way down the system. i was charged £10 for a yellow card like 4 years ago. I didn't pay and nothing happened. I don't think they can actually do anything.

As talksport just said, Mourinho should just do the decent thing and resign. He has embarressed himself, the club and the fans. This is a manager who already had a suspension looming over him and then he went and behaved shamefully against WHU that the FA have now resorted to stop him even entering a stadium. How often do you get a manager being ommitted from the stadium? Just shameful. His behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful. We might actually have chance of winning that game with him not on the touchline. He just is creating a negative atmosphere around the club and it is taking its toll. He obviously is on borrowed time but really he should just resign. Not just based on results but all the drama he has caused since the start of the season. We don't need this. I just think the fact he knows he will be gone soon, he just don't give a fuck and I am worried about how he sets out the team because in the end of the day he has nothing to lose. We need to win on Wednesday and I don't want a manager who is likely to be gone soon to be taking charge in a must win game. His decisions this season such as humiliating Matic against Southampton is proof that he just don't give a fuck no more. I want someone in charge who has the club's best interest at heart.

Of course TalkSport would say that. They fucking hate Jose and everything to do with Chelsea.

As talksport just said, Mourinho should just do the decent thing and resign. He has embarressed himself, the club and the fans. This is a manager who already had a suspension looming over him and then he went and behaved shamefully against WHU that the FA have now resorted to stop him even entering a stadium. How often do you get a manager being ommitted from the stadium? Just shameful. His behaviour has been nothing short of disgraceful. We might actually have chance of winning that game with him not on the touchline. He just is creating a negative atmosphere around the club and it is taking its toll. He obviously is on borrowed time but really he should just resign. Not just based on results but all the drama he has caused since the start of the season. We don't need this. I just think the fact he knows he will be gone soon, he just don't give a fuck and I am worried about how he sets out the team because in the end of the day he has nothing to lose. We need to win on Wednesday and I don't want a manager who is likely to be gone soon to be taking charge in a must win game. His decisions this season such as humiliating Matic against Southampton is proof that he just don't give a fuck no more. I want someone in charge who has the club's best interest at heart.

I am yet to see people do the "right" thing and leave (a lot of) money on the table. Would you do it? Would I do it?

Especially when the point is to make more money? These guys are professionals and they don't do this for charity.

We don't know whether he has humiliated these players for no reason or he is responding for the fact they haven't been running for him.

Difficult for us to know, but insiders might.

Like I said, tough decision for Roman.

I did read it and the reason doesn't really make sense to me. "Minimize damage?" If the players have already stopped playing for him and everyone knows he's a dead man walking, they may as well sack him now.

As I said this morning, I trust Dan Levene as a source, but I'm not sure it's as 100% set in stone like he thinks.

No reason to discuss this any further. We will discover if he is right or wrong in few days.