• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Well with Benitez it wasn't that bad when he left.

Started crap and finish good. I liked the vibe back then before the "One Of Us" took over and screw up everything.

You liked the vibe back then? Mate, scroll back a bit on this forum and relive the vibe. It isnt what you remember it to be.

• Like 1

You liked the vibe back then? Mate, scroll back a bit on this forum and relive the vibe. It isnt what you remember it to be.

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't that bad at the end.

In fact if it wasn't for Mourinho coming back most wouldn't have cared if he stayed because there was progress being made.

Seriously you ask for us to respect Mourinho but can't show respect to someone who also won us a tittle?

Hypocrisy at it's best!

Indeed a sad day. We wont get top 4 anyway so why not let him see the season out atleast? José really was one of us, shame alot of the players didn't have the same attitude. We will never have a manager for more than 3 years now.

Disgusted if they replace him with Ramos aswell...

• Like 1

It was bad at the beginning but it wasn't that bad at the end.

In fact if it wasn't for Mourinho coming back most wouldn't have cared if he stayed because there was progress being made.

Seriously you ask for us to respect Mourinho but can't show respect to someone who also won us a tittle?

Hypocrisy at it's best!

You are understanding me wrong. I was one of the few that did respect Benitez's work with Chelsea. Though, the same faces that are anti JM atm were against him. It's a pattern I've hinted at in my previous posts. Hypocricy at its best, eh?

• Like 1

I'm relieved, this guy is such a toxic man.

Has drag the club down to the mud, and all the good work done by the board is gone because of him.

Now to pick up again slowly and hopefully next season we can have something to smile about.

It's just been a tortured and I'm glad they put him out if his misery.

• Like 2