• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jase

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Can someone tell me what the fuck would other manager bring to this team? Bournemouth had 10 players in the box 98% of the game. So what would other manager do? Enter the field and score a goal himself? It's not like fucking bournemouth dominated us the whole game, no, they scored a fluke corner and thats it

• Like 1

Can someone tell me what the fuck would other manager bring to this team? Bournemouth had 10 players in the box 98% of the game. So what would other manager do? Enter the field and score a goal himself? It's not like fucking bournemouth dominated us the whole game, no, they scored a fluke corner and thats it

He would play right players, right formation. He would make some attacking plan. He would play youth. He would buy players and alot more...

hahahhahahaha...

for starters, any decent manager would not have played 3 of our worst players this season - ivanovic, cesc, oscar. and then any other manager would actually give players an attacking shape and idea. get the difference?

• Like 2

They had 10 men in the box yet they have had over 13 shots. Don't try and excuse Mourinho for this. It is shocking on the team and him but he can't inspire us to victories unsless it is by a single goal like Norwich. Not good enough. He needs to fuck off from here. Can't wait to see the votes of this thread change. Anyone wanting him at the club after this have seriously been brainwashed the same way he has brainwashed our team in to playing shit football for a whole now.

• Like 3

play a fuckin striker, change the shit formation

The most idiotic comment of this week. Congrats

I think it's idiotic for you to think the manager is the blame.. I would blame the team.. Ivanovic fucked up 4 ocasions to score a goal today. What is Matic doing? He receives the ball at his feet, waits 20 seconds untill all the opposition players settle in the field ready to defend and then he goes on. What is Pedro doing? Being selfish as usual. Hazard? I don't see him. Willian? No free kicks today son.

You know what? I changed my mind mid-comment. Sack Jose and bring someone who can actually field our best eleven

edit: while I have been writing this comment, people are slating the obvious and now I look like the ultimate idiot :rolleyes:

• Like 2

I think it's idiotic for you to think the manager is the blame.. I would blame the team.. Ivanovic fucked up 4 ocasions to score a goal today. What is Matic doing? He receives the ball at his feet, waits 20 seconds untill all the opposition players settle in the field ready to defend and then he goes on. What is Pedro doing? Being selfish as usual. Hazard? I don't see him. Willian? No free kicks today son.

You know what? I changed my mind mid-comment. Sack Jose and bring someone who can actually field our best eleven

edit: while I have been writing this comment, people are slating the obvious and now I look like the ultimate idiot :rolleyes:

A good coach would not have selected Ivanovic over Azpilicueta

• Like 2

I was on the fence, but this is it. He has to go ASAP. His bloody favouritism is costing us game after game.

If all Chelsea players were Jorge Mendes clients, Mourinho's head would have literally exploded.

Mourinho is not the one to blame for today's result, not at all.

He had two perfectly good strikers on the bench and didnt start any.

I love Mourinho, but that is inexcusable. We came out playing for a draw against the WORST side in the league. He needs to go.