• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jas

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the media have even managed to brainwash even a section off our own supporters with this bus parking bollox, it's truly unbelievable. The games in question mainly were Old Trafford, The Em

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Good as Carlo is, I personally can't see him going there and turning a load of average and poor players into great ones and also shopping in the 2nd and 3rd tier of the answer market. Ancelotti would be very effective at a huge club with top players and loads of money but I can't see him righting the titanic at Liverpool.

Klopp would fit them like a glove and I truly hope he doesn't go there.

• Like 1

Simeone has only parked the bus in few occasions. He took us to the cleaners twice (super cup and UCL at the bridge), battered barcelona in the UCL. generally he plays significantly better brand of football and he's tactically light years ahead of the current version of jose. He also doesn't need a gigantic budget in order to be competitive.

And yet...he spent over €130,000,000 this season and another €100,000,000 the season before. I suggest you actually look things up before talking out your arse. The league win of 13/14 was an anomaly.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/atletico-madrid/transfers/verein/13/saison_id/2015

• Like 1

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a season in 35 years! That's not just some statistic. Think about it for a second! I have never seen any a top team start a season this badly. Closest to it maybe Tottenham or Liverpool under Hodgeson.

We are in genuine trouble here. Even if we magically regain our form and start wining matches which there has been zero signs for, it would still be till at least December or January till we even start competing for top 4 again. If we continue with this current terrible form for another month or so it would probably be too late to get 4th place even if we regain top form afterwards. Hence why the couple of weeks after the international break are crucial, imo.

Some of us have a bad case of cognitive dissonance

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

And it lead to this:

http://psychology.about.com/od/lindex/f/earned-helplessness.htm

Some might think it is trivial psychology, but it truly is a powerfull driver for behaviour. Most of the experiments here were made to explain how the holocaust could have taken place, why people cooperated, changed beliefs, and even participated ( the jewish capo's burning people in concentraties Camps).

It is foolish to think you can manage a group by mere 'reward if good, punish if bad' strategy.

• Like 2

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a season in 35 years! That's not just some statistic. Think about it for a second! I have never seen any a top team start a season this badly. Closest to it maybe Tottenham or Liverpool under Hodgeson.

We are in genuine trouble here. Even if we magically regain our form and start wining matches which there has been zero signs for, it would still be till at least December or January till we even start competing for top 4 again. If we continue with this current terrible form for another month or so it would probably be too late to get 4th place even if we regain top form afterwards. Hence why the couple of weeks after the international break are crucial, imo.

but are you really surprised .. I am but only slightly

And yet...he spent over €130,000,000 this season and another €100,000,000 the season before. I suggest you actually look things up before talking out your arse. The league win of 13/14 was an anomaly.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/atletico-madrid/transfers/verein/13/saison_id/2015

Rekt. /thread

It seems Carlo is the favorite.

How you know? What's the source?

I hope is true because I was really worried about klopp going there.

Perfect environment to make it like Dortmund.

If they get carlo I won't be that worried.

How you know? What's the source?

I hope is true because I was really worried about klopp going there.

Perfect environment to make it like Dortmund.

If they get carlo I won't be that worried.

I heard that Klopp is the favorite....

• Like 1

wall of text

Great post! That's mostly what i feel and what in my opinion is the way forward for this club, about the transfers a few things i'd like to say:

-For the full backs, wouldn't be better to buy a left back? We do have a very good rb in Azpilicueta, maybe buying an lb would be a better option for us in the winter, Baba could rotate with the new lb and maybe Aina (one of the youngsters) could rotate with Azpi now and then, that for me would be the better scenario.

-About a central midfielder, what do you think about Ruben Neves? He's only 18 but he's already showing great qualities, but perhaps we need a more established player in the world of football than a younger one in that position.

-For a number 9, we really need one, i thought Aboubakar from porto would be a very decent substitute for Diego.

Anyway, really great post, it's always a pleasure to read your opinion!

• Like 3

@ supporter ..a short reply ,,, THE PROBLEM IS JOSE but please dont take this as personal

If you could post a detailed opinion, just like he has, about why for you José is the problem, it would add greatly to the thread. Do it please i would like to hear your detailed opinion about this.

• Like 4