The Mourinho Thread

I wouldn't mind finishing in the top 4 and only reaching the top 16 if we gave kids like Loftus-Cheek a real go, drop Ivanovic for Baba and put Zouma in our starting 11. I would be disgusted if we finish the season like that AND we kept playing the same shite and play with the same tactics.

He loses every bit of class too when things get shitty. The yelling, the name calling, the cursing.

Demba Ba: Why I would avoid Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after a defeat

"Mourinho hates losing, I wouldn't recommend trying to talk to him after a loss but he is great to be around after a win," Ba reportedly told turkishfootball.com.

Demba Ba: Why I would avoid Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho after a defeat

"Mourinho hates losing, I wouldn't recommend trying to talk to him after a loss but he is great to be around after a win," Ba reportedly told turkishfootball.com.

Yeah, when he's winning he's this charismatic, slightly sarcastic presence at press conferences et cetera.

When he's not, he's just an angry little Portuguese guy no one likes.

Well, since it is a "game" based upon results... Not having good results might be just one problem but that is a huge one, isn't it...

Our performance hasn't been good either yet he fails to acknowledge it. How do we expect to improve and bounce back with an attitude like that.

He hasnt addressed the poor performance issue that has plagued this team since january and that in itself is a huge cause for concern. so whatever the feck he and his coaching staff are doing about it (thats assuming hes actually doing anything about it) clearly isn't working.

The performances in the 2nd half of last season were clearly not a cause of concern as we were grinding out results, so I doubt he would have felt the need to address it then as we were winning games, and on track for the PL title.

This season is a different story as we are not even getting results, so you can guarantee Mourinho, who hates losing more then anyone, will be trying to address the problem.

Mourinho says it's 'sad' that people are trying to find problems that don't exist, when asked whether there have been rifts in the camp and disagreements between players. He says it's just the results that are the problem, nothing else. "We are not happy, but we know what we are",

It's all about the three points, Jose said it himself!

He was very aggressive and explained well why the 3 season syndrome is fake and made up by the media, "google it", absolutely bossed it...

Loved the comment about the new haircut, Jose too.

Don't worry, it'll all be good!

It's all about the three points, Jose said it himself!

He was very aggressive and explained well why the 3 season syndrome is fake and made up by the media, "google it", absolutely bossed it...

Loved the comment about the new haircut, Jose too.

Don't worry, it'll all be good!

Yeah I know he will turn it around.

But if the clubs wants him for long term oh well.

I just don't think he should be here for more then 4 years but kudos to the club if they do decide to stick it out like Arsenal does with Wenger.