Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Newcastle v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 2

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been there done that mate, i never found solace, one thing is to play a video game and beat everyone to make me feel better, believe it doesn´t, it might work for you tough, another thing is to face the harsh reality that is this Chelsea team, horrible.

I just want to see us back... Mou is someone I trust almost blindly, but this is just getting ridiculous. I´ll follow Chelsea to hell, but this needs to change. We are fucking clueless, and the fact that I can only imagine us playing some decent attacking football with our player showin passion in a videogame worries me to no end. I want Hazard back to dribbling everyone in his way. I want cesc to put on his hat. I want matic to be the wall that only the player or the ball would pass, but never both.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

99% of the time I am optimistic and hopeful for the second half, but not this time. I think we all know how this will play out.

In games like this we need midfielders like Lampard and Ballack - midfielders that are more than competent in every area of play and not just tackling or passing.

look at my profile pic and yours, that´s the type of characters we are missing in our team.

I just want to see us back... Mou is someone I trust almost blindly, but this is just getting ridiculous. I´ll follow Chelsea to hell, but this needs to change. We are fucking clueless, and the fact that I can only imagine us playing some decent attacking football with our player showin passion in a videogame worries me to no end. I want Hazard back to dribbling everyone in his way. I want cesc to put on his hat. I want matic to be the wall that only the player or the ball would pass, but never both.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

i feel the same mate, hope we turn a corner, cheers and let´s hope for the best at least ;)