Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase
Followers 2

99% of the time I am optimistic and hopeful for the second half, but not this time. I think we all know how this will play out.

In games like this we need midfielders like Lampard and Ballack - midfielders that are more than competent in every area of play and not just tackling or passing.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that the offense is clueless but I was more making a comment that Hazard has looked crisp but his teammates have not helped him.

He's still a bit too timid for me personally. He needs to say "fuck it" and just go and dominate the game on his own.

Nope, I will blame it on Jose. We have looked clueless going forward for months now. Always relying on individual brilliance.

What I have been screaming ever since last season.

We don't play as a team, we are clueless as ever and keep blaming individual players.

Redknapp don't have a clue. He said it shows how much we miss Costa as we don't have a focal point. Remy is the least of our problems today and it is not like Costa has been winning his battles in the air this season anyway. Problems start from defence and midfield.

iva can't even pass anymore. having s.o. like this as captain with no form, no confidence it just demotivates your team. brane should be nowhere near the starting lineup let alone captain. don't care how experienced he is.

If we lose, I´ll be going out and buy FIFA 16 just to make us look like the best eam in the world and find solace in that.

Please someone tell me I won´t be buying that game today

Been there done that mate, i never found solace, one thing is to play a video game and beat everyone to make me feel better, believe me it doesn´t, it might work for you tough, another thing is to face the harsh reality that is this Chelsea team, horrible.

Stop blaming individual players like Zouma. This is a collective disaster and disgrace from every player and including the manager.

If we wouldnt concede that goal, it would be another. I am discusted and embarassed by the way we've started this season. And it sure as hell isnt getting better. We are practically being dominated by Newcastle whos had the worst form during the WHOLE 2015 than probably any team in any top league in the world.

Why is Fabregas playing? Why the fuck is playing like he's a headless chicken running around on the pitch?

And why the FUCK is Ivanovic a given starter all the fucking time when it is SO obvious to everyone that he has been and IS a huge liability?

All I can say at the moment is that I am furious and embarassed......

iva can't even pass anymore. having s.o. like this as captain with no form, no confidence it just demotivates your team. brane should be nowhere near the starting lineup let alone captain. don't care how experienced he is.

Ivan is done, sadly, we need to look for another defender.