Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Walsall v Chelsea

Jas
Followers 0

I think 6-0 or 8 - 0 because they are a very small league 2 club :P

Their in league 1 mate :) at home , in good form and with players that have something to prove. Expect a tough game like Shrewsbury last year.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There in league 1 mate :) at home , in good form and with players that have something to prove. Expect a tough game like Shrewsbury last year.

Ah wasn't sure if it was 1 or 2, but still no-where near our form, it might be a tough game but depends if we have pedro, baba / azp (not ivanovic) and Falcao

It really fucks me off when they broadcast matches that we see every year like Spurs v Arsenal over a potential giant killing/David v Goliath tie.

I say this regardless of it being Chelsea or anyone, we do not see enough of the sort of ties we play tonight.

I will watch the two lumps of shite play at WHL tonight and flick between that and Soccer Special. No doubt some fucking dickhead like Charlie Nicholas will be doing our game, so I will await his daft Scottish voice to shout "GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

The game is Broadcasted here in Sweden so there should be some streams for you guys! :blue scalf:

Thanks for the heads up! I checked Viaplay a couple of days ago and the game wasn't scheduled back then so I assumed it wasn't going to be broadcasted. No laggy streams for me. :D

I will watch the two lumps of shite play at WHL tonight and flick between that and Soccer Special. No doubt some fucking dickhead like Charlie Nicholas will be doing our game, so I will await his daft Scottish voice to shout "GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

and its no question which team scored.

the anchor will tell us first if chelsea score

or u can watch bilbao vs RM, which should be an awesome game.

It really fucks me off when they broadcast matches that we see every year like Spurs v Arsenal over a potential giant killing/David v Goliath tie.

I say this regardless of it being Chelsea or anyone, we do not see enough of the sort of ties we play tonight.

I know right. They should give the smaller clubs some television time fs

I know right. They should give the smaller clubs some television time fs

Are they only allowed to show one game at a time for the COC ? as Surely more than one could be televised.

Are they only allowed to show one game at a time for the COC ? as Surely more than one could be televised.

Who knows what the broadcasting schuedules are these days. BT will own the rights for SKy Sports News soon!