Michael Hector

The Skipper

I can't expect any of you to be optimistic about this since all the talk surrounded known quantities like Stones, Garay, Laporte etc. But for me I am HIGHLY optimistic! I actually saw him play live this past summer and without knowing who he was I pointed out to my friends that Hector was having a blinder. We all agreed he looked a very very good player and should be looked at by some Premier league teams.

I didn't expect it to be the champions, but clearly we've gotten good intel for Steve Clarke. He is a rangy player who reads the game well and has decent pace.

I'm curious to see how he turns out mainly because having seen him play I thought he'd be brilliant if given a chance...

The best part about it is he's Chelsea blue through and through so lets give him a chance before we write him off.

Shame on you all, you should at least say welcome to the club for a fellow Chelsea fan.

I don't care about a few mills, if he's fails, not a big loss, if he turns out well, we found a jewel.

Good luck son!

And I really love when we sign a player who is a Chelsea fan :blue scalf:

how rude are we ffs your rite tho welcome to chelsea hector

The best part about it is he's Chelsea blue through and through so lets give him a chance before we write him off.

your 100% rite it's not his fault Chelsea didnt get stones or varane we should show are support to him after all he's a blue brother

I am delighted with the signings of young players, but we have to use them or we're wasting time.

For me it's perfect. See our young players grow up to be football stars is one of the best things of football. I remember when Varane came to Real Madrid being a complete unknown child and Jose caused him to be one of the best centre-backs in the world.

Something similar is happening with Zouma, who should be undisputed all season, starting every game. UNDISPUTED.

This season we are in a difficult situation in Premier League. That is why Zouma, Baba, Papy, Oscar, Traore, Kenedy and especially Ruben Loftus-Cheek must have an important role in our starting eleven this season. Maybe it's the season of youth, and perhaps they should lead a generational change in our squad.

I don't see any reason to not see Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our starting eleven, even in the next game against Everton.

Kenedy had a spectacular performance against Crystal Palace on Saturday, especially being his first Premier League game.

Zouma is our best centre-back now.

Baba has to be a good player if we have paid 20.68 million pounds to sign him. Y

Ivanovic is in a bad time.

Oscar has performed well in pre-season and in the few minutes he has played this season.

Papy is a mystery to me (I do not know him) but if we have signed for a reason and to do something. He has to have opportunities.

It's great to sign young players, but they must play. It's time to rebuild our squad.

Thats been my thoughts for awhile. Even tho Im not the biggest fan of using big numbers of our academy into the 1st team I do like the idea of breaking 1 or 2 in very gradually. But I do like the idea of bringing in GOOD young players that can gel,grow and be together along time.

Thats why I didnt care how much we had to spend to bring in Stones/Varane and Pogba.

I know we have had a shite transfer but we did get a good keeper who I would trust in the CL and a very good RAM thats going to help alot. We got Kenedy who is going to be our very own Hulk if used properly and he deserves to be used. Traore with his new work permit will get his chance this season,Baba who looks very useful which helps with Dave. Diji and Hector I dont know sod all about but Diji will get a look in I feel and Hector is cheap as chips and who knows might be worth a gamble if Mou will take more than 10 mins to watch him.

I know its going to take some time this year to get going and I will be happy as a pig in shit if we came 4th. But if we keep our cool and do come 4th I can see next summer being complete opposite to this one. Its all swings and roundabouts. Its just sometimes difficult to keep our heads when its all going Pete Tong.

Me Ill be shouting my damned fool head off no matter what. I just see a few cross words with opposition supporters coming up.

I was reading the daily star and Bobby Moore ex manager said hector has the same style has Bobby Moore if that's true we have one hell of a player

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/462618/Exclusive-Chelsea-deadline-day-signing-Michael-Hector-Reading-Bobby-Moore

The funny thing is if he was our player on loan at Reading last season and we loaned him out again the same people complaining about his signing would be slagging off the club for refusing to give him a chance :lol:

It's almost like a reverse to the Bamford situation.

Its quite baffling. I cant even find a gif for it, and that is saying something.

It looks so random, why didnt we make a statement and hype some youngsters to boost their confidence. This is just the opposite signal.

Here to rescue you

giphy.gif

Hector just laid on a goal for Muller v Poland. Looks the bollox.

Have we signed the wrong one -ie did someone tell Emanalo to sign Hector and he bought the Jamaican from Reading by mistake. Nothing would surprise me.

The funny thing is if he was our player on loan at Reading last season and we loaned him out again the same people complaining about his signing would be slagging off the club for refusing to give him a chance :lol:

It's almost like a reverse to the Bamford situation.

just what are you trying to say .. Do you think the signing and loan makes sense ?