Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Zhang Lingpeng

Magic Lamps
Followers 0

This dude the real deal. He is amazing. Wow I didn't even know Chelsea scouted the super league. Very happy! I'm guessing he didn't cost much either. What a steal! Funny nickname aside, dude is a monster. I have no doubts he'll get even better playing with better players. Dude doesn't even try and dominates the super league.
He won't get a work permit but we should try to find a workaround.

Wow, very excited! :)

Edit - nvm, never seen this dude play. Thought we were talking about Sergio Ramos.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This dude the real deal. He is amazing. Wow I didn't even know Chelsea scouted the super league. Very happy! I'm guessing he didn't cost much either. What a steal! Funny nickname aside, dude is a monster. I have no doubts he'll get even better playing with better players. Dude doesn't even try and dominates the super league.

He won't get a work permit but we should try to find a workaround.

Wow, very excited! :)

Pretty sure he would gain one if we appealed though seeing as he is recognized as one of the best players in a league, and his(poor) national side.

Chinese coach: Chelsea is messing with his head and tries to unsettle him. We will protect our player. He is not for sale and we will reject every offer.

If he's a Guangzhou Evergrande's player, then his current coach is Luiz Felipe Scolari, CMIIW :ph34r:

And he is not that bad. Can play cb, rb and rw. Decent skills and pace but the latter might only look like this way because the players around him are so slow. anyway. He could be stronger. Even those insect-like built mini defenders can unbalance him. I am sure h can be a decent squad option for our u21 or vitesse tho

Is this a CB? or RB? I mean, I would've loved Stones. Tbh, I wouldn't mind this Chinese guy here. There are many hidden gems in these Asian Leagues. Thing with Chinese players, they never leave their country unlike Japanese/Korean because of the lucractive wages in China at clubs like Shanghai or Guangzhou, so many of these players would walk into top European clubs, believe this or not. Let's not forget the shirt sales in China, crazy money there. People need to lose this mentality, "oh we are signing a player I've never heard so they must be shit". I'm interested to see how this transfer saga folds out.

No one can judge him because none of us have ever seen him play, however would be quite funny and embarassing if we sign him and he fails to get a work permit, going on loan forever like many others. I hope if the club try to sign him they make sure all the legal documents are taken care of 1st or we will be back to square one if he can't play here this season anyway.