Jase
Followers 1

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. ūüėā The dreadful,¬†terrible¬†tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

Your post is really good at this moment, because right now the "lack of balls" excuse seems even more ridiculous at this moment.

Pardon? With that image I'm not saying that we have players with "lack of balls. What I am saying is that Kenedy today has shown a lot of courage despite being a young guy who just landed on Premier League and he is not afraid to play at a difficult moment. Kenedy was a brave player despite being in his debut.

Maybe it's your imagination, but I have not put that image as a cheap "excuse" to criticize our players. In fact, I put a comment about the positive aspects of our performance in the general thread of the match.

Honestly, I don't understand your message.

• Like 1

Awesome debut. Played really well. I would like to see him on as a LW and not a LWB though - maybe Kenedy - Hazard - Pedro?

Kenedy is left-footed so play him at right and pedro at left :)

• Like 4

Something about his smile. Seems honest and fair. I like him.

I feel the same about Kenedy, I really like him for some strange reason, he seems like a really nice lad.

I like this dude so much it's crazy. One of my most favorite signings ever. Can't explain it, but he has something special in him which you've already seen against Palace. Hopefully Jose gives him lots of chances this season because I know he will use them well.

And the balls to pull elastico when making a home debut and team is losing. Teh balls!

• Like 2

That elastico he did was nuts. I was fuming and damn near yelling at the TV, and that, amongst all my anger in the game made me let out a girly squeal of delight.

• Like 2

I'm perfectly ok with us not winning the title again this season as far as we can secure top 4 and properly let the kids like Kenedy develop and blend into the first team.

I don't wanna hype up these kids but they are indeed not far off. Kenedy, RLC, Baba, Traore, Boga, etc.... Exciting future of Chelsea.

• Like 2

I hope when he plays he will be used on the left side. I already see that he will be much more effective there. Not especially as a LB but left-winger, don't want to see yet another player trapped on the right wing ! (Salah, Cuadrado, Schurrle, KdB, Mata)