Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kenedy

Jas
Followers 1

Chelsea winger Kenedy has been given a formal warning by the Football Association over social media comments made on a pre-season tour of China.

Based on the advice of a linguistics expert, the FA deemed that the offence fell short of aggravated misconduct.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41052575

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. 😂 The dreadful, terrible tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

I can't believe the witch-hunt that followed few photos and comments. Sure, it was stupid but c'mon. And now CFC and the FA are on a PR tour to avoid the Chinese getting more pissed off and taking their money somewhere else. 

9 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Like him or not, it's almost certain, he is our second choice LWB this season.

Then we have to pray Alonso doesn't get injured and play's the bulk of PL/CL games.

• Like 1

I would genuinely rather gamble on Rudi or even Azpi/Pedro there whenever Alonso can't play, if there were ever an antiwingback Kenedy was that.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Just accidentally saw his match highlights vs notts and he had a pretty good one vs palace. Confident on the ball, good dribbler, scored a goal and forced another. Has a pretty decent shot and pace Alonso can only dream of still only 21.  No idea why so many here were fond of chalobah, air or traore but slagging this guy off. He is just that exact same level 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Apparently off to Newcastle in January.

If he's really off to Newcastle, then for the love of god, the club better sign a LWB in January!

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

If he's really off to Newcastle, then for the love of god, the club better sign a LWB in January!

According to football.london, Alex Sandro could be available for around £44m 😊😊😊 get that done for January 🙂🙂

• Like 2

Thought he was impressive in his last game. 

Offers far more than Alonso on the field in terms of link up, getting forward, and sure as hell doesn't get burned for pace consistently. But then again, Alonso can take the best free kick in the world, so have to keep him out there in case we get anything near goal, right?