Jas
Followers 1

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. 😂 The dreadful, terrible tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

On one hand I feel he could be brilliant at that LWB, constantly arriving from deep and causing chaos with his direct runs on the other similarly I can see him as a walking liability without much tactical acumen, ill discipline and lacking intelligence in possession.

Gimme one real game to give a verdict here.

10 minutes ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

On one hand I feel he could be brilliant at that LWB, constantly arriving from deep and causing chaos with his direct runs on the other similarly I can see him as a walking liability without much tactical acumen, ill discipline and lacking intelligence in possession.

Gimme one real game to give a verdict here.

trust Conte to drill in tactical acumen and discipline in him.

9 minutes ago, Mufassir08 said:

trust Conte to drill in tactical acumen and discipline in him.

I'm really, really tempted to say "you can't teach intelligence" but then Moses is one of those least intelligent players (in football terms, I don't know about real life) and he looks brilliant in that role. But I can't take it for granted, I simply cannot believe that less intelligence more power and pace is a rule for wingback position ! :)

1 minute ago, Blue Colored Sky said:

I'm really, really tempted to say "you can't teach intelligence" but then Moses is one of those least intelligent players (in football terms, I don't know about real life) and he looks brilliant in that role. But I can't take it for granted, I simply cannot believe that less intelligence more power and pace is a rule for wingback position ! :)

One thing is for sure that Kenedy has got the perfect attributes for a wingback. Pace, power, aggression, stamina he has that all in abundance, lets hope Conte can work his magic on him because on paper, a wingback duo of Moses and Kenedy seems incredibly dynamic.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

One thing is for sure that Kenedy has got the perfect attributes for a wingback. Pace, power, aggression, stamina he has that all in abundance, lets hope Conte can work his magic on him because on paper, a wingback duo of Moses and Kenedy seems incredibly dynamic.

But don't you think many players have pace, power and stamina? If that was the most important then Americans would be the best at football, they produce athletes first. 

I really don't know why Moses is working so well in that position. Conte needs to try to pass some of this on our next LWB whatever he used on Moses is working but as I said I can't believe in rule here that more power less thinking is a requirement. 

Nonetheless,  Conte sees Kenedy in every training for 2months before he is able to hand him game from January and I trust that Antonio will have great assessment by that time. 

If someone thinks he didn't get in the team because he was bad then that is not the case. He was injured the whole time he was there (when he was not he got his appearance). 
I was so surprised to see him go on loan as I rate him so highly so I hope he gets to play some this season!

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Yeboii said:

If someone thinks he didn't get in the team because he was bad then that is not the case. He was injured the whole time he was there (when he was not he got his appearance). 
I was so surprised to see him go on loan as I rate him so highly so I hope he gets to play some this season!

I hope he gets his chance at LWB :) Some pretty solid performances last season .. we will see ;)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, the wes said:

Brazilian side Flamengo are considering a move for Chelsea’s versatile left-sided player Kenedy (ESPN Brazil)

Ffs step in the wrong direction imho , now we need another versatile left sided player !

10 hours ago, mccg said:

Ffs step in the wrong direction imho , now we need another versatile left sided player !

I'm not so sure about that.

As I said the first time I saw Kennedy on YouTube, he is not good enough technically to be an AM at the level Chelsea aspire to. His later try out at LB may have raised hopes but was always going to be a very long shot. This loan may not quite be the end of Kennedy's Chelsea adventure but it's probably looming. If everyone is now ready to accept that it won't happen here for Kennedy, then this a step in the right direction because we can focus on finding a different solution.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, the wes said:

I agree mate he should be loaned  to PL team instead back to Brazil. Ffs 

Yeah if that's the case we should bring Luke Shaw in , Chelsea fan , the £$ seemed to be a issue before he signed for the losers but fcuk it , ticks alot of the boxes imho

Chelsea on alert with Manchester United ‘expected’ to sell Luke Shaw in the summer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelsea-on-alert-with-manchester-united-expected-to-sell-luke-shaw-in-the-summer-6387571/#ixzz4W6KWyc7U

23 minutes ago, mccg said:

Yeah if that's the case we should bring Luke Shaw in , Chelsea fan , the £$ seemed to be a issue before he signed for the losers but fcuk it , ticks alot of the boxes imho

Chelsea on alert with Manchester United ‘expected’ to sell Luke Shaw in the summer

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/17/chelsea-on-alert-with-manchester-united-expected-to-sell-luke-shaw-in-the-summer-6387571/#ixzz4W6KWyc7U

I liked Shaw before he broke his leg but he hasn't been same after that bad injury