Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kenedy

Jas
Followers 1

On 13/08/2016 at 1:32 PM, petre.ispirescu said:

Am I the only one baffled by "Kenedy at left back" discussion? Why would Conte play a fringe player out of position? He is a winger, he's played on the wing through the youth ranks. On the right wing to be more exact, not even on the left. Mourinho played him at left back because this is what he does with attacking players. That doesn't mean he's now a full back lol. 

Alaba and Marcelo didn't start as fullbacks either

Most of the best attacking fullbacks got moved back because they weren't good enough to be a winger.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. 😂 The dreadful, terrible tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

I am a bit sad to see him go as I am really a big fan of him. However at least he will be going to a team that operates in a 3 5 2. I dream of him being our Left Wing Back in a 352/343 system. hopefully he gets some good game time and adapts well to a system that could really benefit him in the long run. 

4 hours ago, mccg said:

Well that kinda suckscheesysaltyballs:rant:

Why? He's likely going to get regular minutes at left wing back, which properly represents the best chance hes got of making it at this level.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Tomo said:

Why? He's likely going to get regular minutes at left wing back, which properly represents the best chance hes got of making it at this level.

Just thought last season he showed alot of potential in a horror season and his energy/attitude/pressing style would have fitted well with Conte,being 1 of a very few at the club that are naturally left footed seems strange. The fact we let Baba go out on loan and so leaving Kennedy a chance to get alot more chances this season if kept ,left me abit bewildered too and looks like we are going to go out and buy a lb ,did we sign Kennedy to make him a wing back i wonder?

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 26/10/2016 at 9:45 PM, MefiX19 said:

Needs to come back to cover for Alonso, since we don't have other Lb, Lm who can play there.

He would make a great WB I reckon. Same with Felipe Luis.

On 26/10/2016 at 9:45 PM, MefiX19 said:

Needs to come back to cover for Alonso, since we don't have other Lb, Lm who can play there.

Snap mate we are screwed if alonso gets injured 

On 01/11/2016 at 4:16 AM, Unionjack said:

He would make a great WB I reckon. Same with Felipe Luis.

Felipe Luis would have been perfect 👌 as a wing back 

• Like 2