Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Kenedy

Jase
Followers 1

Ake isn't here right now so we can cross that Bridge when we come to it.

I quite liked Azpi at left back but we can't carry on with just Ivan at RB rest of season, which means Baba needs some competition which could come in Kenedy.

We could alternate Aina at RB too.

• Like 1
  • Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Call me crazy but I actually liked the move to LB. It could turn out to be a stroke of genius or a complete & utter failure but for at least he's trying something new for once. A proper attacking

This is probably bad to say, but I really can't even stand the sight of him. ūüėā The dreadful,¬†terrible¬†tattoos all over his head, the low socks, the way he runs. He looks like Bambi on ice. He's a

Posted Images

Alaba is a wonderkid, capable of playing on either wing, LB or in midfield.

Kenedy is a talent but I don't see him becoming a great LB.

Brazilians have a habit of converting from wingers to fullbacks in early/mid points in their career. Cafu, Alves, etc

IMO he should play as winger, we have too much young LB (Baba, Ake). He was looking very good because Norwich didn't do anything an he was given freedom to attack. Imagine having Baba and Kenedy on left, OMG duo IMO gonna kill every RB. Baba is attacking football he has really good skillset, he is really fast and a good crosser. Kenedy is fast, he is VERY VERY skilled and he has really strond left foot. If alot of wingers strt playing as fullbacks, that doesn't mean that every winger gonna be fullback. I really can't see how this lad can play so deep, he has too much talent too play as fullback. I want too see Baba given a proper chance too show who he is in LB. Kenedy needs to play as winger or even striker, he is very dangerous in or around the box and he can shoot with left.

Alaba wasn't really seen as a wonder kid before his switch to LB tbh.

Tbf mate, any football fan from Austria and the Bayern fans were awaiting his first 1st team game. During his time in Austria he was seen as something special, though, considering that Austria doesn't produce that many top class players I can see why people wouldn't have expected much from Alaba either :lol:

• Like 3

Brazilians have a habit of converting from wingers to fullbacks in early/mid points in their career. Cafu, Alves, etc

Thats a good point but I'm not sure if Kenedy has the discipline to be a LB at Chelsea.

Thats a good point but I'm not sure if Kenedy has the discipline to be a LB at Chelsea.

are you kidding?

I've never seen a 19yo show as much discipline, will and obedience towards a manager's order that goes against their instincts like Kenedy had.

If I could use one word to define his first match for us and the match he was in LB that would be discipline... he's an obedient soldier.

are you kidding?

I've never seen a 19yo show as much discipline, will and obedience towards a manager's order that goes against their instincts like Kenedy had.

If I could use one word to define his first match for us and the match he was in LB that would be discipline... he's an obedient soldier.

Playing one match at LB against a relegation team doesn't prove that Kenedy has 'discipline'.

Let's wait until he comes up against a quality winger...

For me Kennedy is much better than Hazard and can be more useful. He has better technique and his shots are more powerful than Hazard's. He is left-footed and one more important thing is that he doesn't moan like Hazard.

He must play on the right to score like Robben.

Kennedy right, Willian left.

• Like 1

For me Kennedy is much better than Hazard and can be more useful. He has better technique and his shots are more powerful than Hazard's. He is left-footed and one more important thing is that he doesn't moan like Hazard.

Kennedy has power, pace and a tremendous attitude. These are valuable attributes but his touch and close control on the dribble are both far less good than Eden's. I'm puzzled how it is possible to think differently.

• Like 4

That scumbag Hazard, yes! He even played injured in last games ON PURPOSE. If that's not campaign against Chelsea I don't know what is.

About his technique... YES! Awful. Don't you just hate that close-control guys like Messi, Verrati and Hazard. So annoying, they have no clue about football.

About his technique... YES! Awful. Don't you just hate that close-control guys like Messi, Verrati and Hazard. So annoying, they have no clue about football.

Who said his technique is awful?!

When I for example say Hazard can never do this...

54827122201003161327002353357132182_000_

...It doesn't mean his technique is awful.

I just said Kennedy's technique is better.

What is his actual position? It can't be LB, so I'm assuming LW. FIFA 16 has him listed as a striker. Did he play as a striker in Brazil? If so, why was he not playing up front against Man Utd? I know he's young and unproven, but we had no strikers.

• Like 2

What is his actual position? It can't be LB, so I'm assuming LW. FIFA 16 has him listed as a striker. Did he play as a striker in Brazil? If so, why was he not playing up front against Man Utd? I know he's young and unproven, but we had no strikers.

He was playing as striker or winger. I think Right wing is his position, with his rocket left foot he could be like robben, Cut inside and shoot with his accurate left :D

• Like 1

Who said his technique is awful?!

When I for example say Hazard can never do this...

54827122201003161327002353357132182_000_

...It doesn't mean his technique is awful.

I just said Kennedy's technique is better.

I had a similar conversation with another member shortly after rumours of our interest in Kennedy began to surface. The other member initially saw things the way you do currently but he changed his mind when he saw more of Kennedy. You will too because Eden's technique is definitely the better of the two.