Kenedy

the wes

The lad above Jamal is Dom Solanke and to his left (our right) is Jake Clarke-Salter I think.

Yes now that I looked it more closely it is Solanke I can't tell'em appart sometimes isit RLC or is it Solanke they're look so much alike to me! (not being a racist)!

I would like nothing more in this world that we could get to sign a young player from Brazil or Argentina and create a player like Neymar or Messi from young.

I am honest and three months ago I did not know who were Kenedy or Nathan, but hopefully we can do a good job with them and maybe someday we can see how they are a player like Messi or Neymar with us.

They probably will play in Vitesse on loan next season, but they are young and maybe that is the best for them but hopefully they have a great future with us.

Regards.

He's joined the team in the US preseason - which makes no sense whatsoever.

I don't know how to link instagram pics, so I'll just post the link

https://instagram.com/p/5LSM4eB7Ap/

He'll probably make a couple of late game appearances on this tour while his loan is sorted.

There are a bunch of guys that have no chance at our first team on the tour.

He'll probably make a couple of late game appearances on this tour while his loan is sorted.

There are a bunch of guys that have no chance at our first team on the tour.

Which is the puzzling part. It has been divulged by the club our U-21 were going to Austria, the senior team to Canada and the guys who are going to be loaned to stay training in London. Makes no sense in my head...

Which is the puzzling part. It has been divulged by the club our U-21 were going to Austria, the senior team to Canada and the guys who are going to be loaned to stay training in London. Makes no sense in my head...

Might it be that Jose is taking advantage of the fact that there is no loan arranged yet to have a look at him, to spend time with him, and to try to learn something about his personality?