Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Think it's been reported that Van Gaal wants to play 4-3-3 this season.

Depay----------Rooney-----------Mata(Pedro?)

-----------------Herrera-----------------

Schweini---------------------Schneiderlin/Carrick

has it? fair enough, kinda just going by what i would do with them players. if i went 4-3-3 i would have to drop mata for pedro

has it? fair enough, kinda just going by what i would do with them players. if i went 4-3-3 i would have to drop mata for pedro

I suppose I would too simply because Pedro is a natural wide player.

Kind of fucked up that Mata hasn't played in his best and natural position since he's gone there, really. He's a better player than Pedro in my opinion but will now probably be riding the bench.

I suppose I would too simply because Pedro is a natural wide player.

Kind of fucked up that Mata hasn't played in his best and natural position since he's gone there, really. He's a better player than Pedro in my opinion but will now probably be riding the bench.

Its not fucked up, Mata just cant be a #10 for any top team. Too slow and too weak. Its not only Jose with his "crazy demands"... i thought its clear by now.

Its not fucked up, Mata just cant be a #10 for any top team. Too slow and too weak. Its not only Jose with his "crazy demands"... i thought its clear by now.

They obviously thought otherwise since they spent nearly £40m on him.

Think he could easily be the #10 as long as the midfield pairing behind him is good enough. Schneiderlin and either of Schweinsteiger or Carrick as a pivot behind Mata would be class I think.

They obviously thought otherwise since they spent nearly £40m on him.

Think he could easily be the #10 as long as the midfield pairing behind him is good enough. Schneiderlin and either of Schweinsteiger or Carrick as a pivot behind Mata would be class I think.

Who's they? Moyes and Ed Woodward? thats supposed to be a confirmation of Mata's abilities?

Fact is LVG isnt playing him there. He plays Depay who is strong and quick, can keep the ball under pressure in a crowded midfield.

That feeling when you're going to go through the whole PL, CL, FA Cup and Capital One Cup season, with Cuadrado, Moses, Mikel and Ramires as options.

Mourinho puts faith on these guys and not the youths who could equally do as well or even better.

I can guarantee you, at max 5 goals & assists for the whole season between these 4.

This just hurts we are not after Pedro.

Cuadrado hasn't shown anything, but we have won 2 European trophies with the latter 3 playing big roles.

I am not ready to write off Moses or Ramires yet.

Looking likely that United will be all over him when Di Maria to PSG is announced. Would of been an absolute hand in glove fit for our right side, but instead we will probably continue with Willian there who shouldn't be there and hope Oscar can come good as the #10.

Sign pedro and Witsel and our team is rejuvenated, motivated for the next season. But we are okay with our squad.

If we don't bring youth in, we would have wasted one year of our lives by not winning anything and not preparing the future.

For £22m I can't use any other word than a 'steal'. It's an absolute steal to get Pedro for £22m in an age where wingers younger are going for £50m! Even if he's a squad player, what's £22m, when he's got enough experience to handle big game environments?! Baffling.

Sell Cuadrado, get Pedro.

LW: Pedro, Hazard

RW: Willian, Moses

bonus: Kenedy and Traore.

Great combination of experience, age, pace and tehnique.

Unless Cuadrado was injured which he wasn't as much as I know, his exclusion from the squad speaks about his future here, and if he's to leave Pedro is ideal.

it is NOT going to happen

I thought the same, but Cuadrado not being on the bench while Moses, Ramires, Remy and Falcao are, doesn't show a bright future for Cuadrado. That implies he leaves the club on a transfer or loan. If he leaves the club, we are left with Hazard, Oscar and Willian which is fine, along with Traore and Moses, and considering Chelsea's ambition for this season, that simply isn't good enough. That implies a transfer, and Pedro is the best available winger for a completely decent transfer fee. 2+2=Pedro :D

I do get you do though, somehow it's tough to imagine anything regarding us in transfer market at this moment :fainthv9: