Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Nice, so Traore is staying no matter what.

Yep Traore is the perfect 5th winger for us. Can learn a lot, won't complain if he doesn't get a lot of minutes and is qualified as U21.

Hazard, Willian, Traore, Moses/Cuadrado + new goal scoring winger (pedro) would be the best thinkable scenario.

But if it's not possible and we get a good CM like Witsel and it seems we keep Remy, these 5 are still good enough for me.

As much as I love Remy, I don't want a repeat of last season when he is not fit enough to play in important parts of the season. When fit, he is perfect. That's my only worry.

A Pedro signing would have been fantastic. It's not like we don't need him. It's just too bad at the moment we are sticking with Moses AND Cuadrado. These players in my eyes, doesn't meet the quality standard we need. I know it's still a little too early to say anything about Cuadrado but my gut feeling otherwise. He's way worse than Ozil being the pushover.

Yeah that's why I don't understand why we suddenly recall Moses after 2 years. If we didn't recall him, we already had the free spot for Pedro or another good winger.

But It's been suggested that Moses will be offered in a deal for Stones, since he played at Wigan for R.Martinez.. And it seems we are also waiting for a good offer for Cuadrado..

Well boys, better pray Cuadrado and Moses step up a level or five. Doesn't look like we'll be getting anyone that will add goals in an attacking position this window.

I wouldn't trust Cuadrado to step up on to a treadmill without falling over.

Look at the difference with United this year, similar to what we did last year in the market.. we really could do with getting the finger out an trying to hijack this deal. If this was Spurs trying to get him not United whats the bets we'd hijack it.....

Really can't understand why Chelsea can't go all out (aka pay 22m !!!) for him. If he signs for United in the next week or so then we have 1 month to find another RW. Or maybe we stick with combination of Moses and Cuadrado and see how they manage. I hope at least that new RW won't be rushed in January but we actually take our time and identify the elite player we will bring in the next summer. That's not a bad idea to be honest.

If United are going for him than Di Maria is off to PSG. That will be a huge blow for their title hopes imo. I would just let it happen.

He was benched for basically the entire 2nd half of last season...his best game for them was like November and since then he basically contributed nothing. It is like Mata during Mourinho spell, big in name but in reality doesn't contribute much anymore. Pedro on the other hand we don't know how he will do, chance of him doing a Fabregas/Sanchez is extremely high.

He was benched for basically the entire 2nd half of last season...his best game for them was like November and since then he basically contributed nothing. It is like Mata during Mourinho spell, big in name but in reality doesn't contribute much anymore. Pedro on the other hand we don't know how he will do, chance of him doing a Fabregas/Sanchez is extremely high.

I dont think Pedro will do a Sanchez/Cesc, and i dont think he's that good to say its "extremely high chance". Honestly I doubt he's even going to start every game for United, but its interesting to see how he'll do.

You're right about Di Maria last season, but with an in-form Di Maria (and connected to the team unlike last season), United could've had a real superstar who leads the attack, like we have Hazard and City have Aguero. I dont think United have this player with all due respect to Rooney and Depay. They'll have to find that player to have a real chance at the title imo, and this kind of players are very rare. Going for Pedro would probably mean they'll wait for Bale next summer.