Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Uhh, Pedro?

Do people really think Moses is good enough to displace either Willian or Cuadrado? No chance.

In time we will see. He has a lot of attributes we can use and beyond that he's English and deserves a chance. He did well at stoke before getting injured and if our loan policy is to have any merit at all we need to give players a chance to make it. It could very well be that mourinho wants a full camp with him to decide whether or not we can use him. Remember at the deadline we wanted to recall him to make up numbers and Moses refused because he didn't want to be on the bench for the entire 2nd half. He's in our plans, how much is yet to be determined.

In time we will see. He has a lot of attributes we can use and beyond that he's English and deserves a chance. He did well at stoke before getting injured and if our loan policy is to have any merit at all we need to give players a chance to make it. It could very well be that mourinho wants a full camp with him to decide whether or not we can use him. Remember at the deadline we wanted to recall him to make up numbers and Moses refused because he didn't want to be on the bench for the entire 2nd half. He's in our plans, how much is yet to be determined.

He'll only stay because he's HG. He's a decent player, but isn't going to offer much at all.

He'll only stay because he's HG. He's a decent player, but isn't going to offer much at all.

A decent player who can't offer much...

I think it comes down to opportunity. He's always been a hard worker and is quick and crafty. His inclusion to the squad is partly because he's hg and because it allows our promising youngsters to go out on loan, I wouldn't say it's all down to this though.

And nothing at this point suggests he will be here for the entire season or even part of it. He's getting a chance to prove himself based on what we've seen of him the past few seasons. If Jose thought he was shit he'd just put another academy kid on the bench to make up numbers. Also last year was ACON and I'm sure the decision to loan him out came down to that as well.

A decent player who can't offer much...

I think it comes down to opportunity. He's always been a hard worker and is quick and crafty. His inclusion to the squad is partly because he's hg and because it allows our promising youngsters to go out on loan, I wouldn't say it's all down to this though.

And nothing at this point suggests he will be here for the entire season or even part of it. He's getting a chance to prove himself based on what we've seen of him the past few seasons. If Jose thought he was shit he'd just put another academy kid on the bench to make up numbers. Also last year was ACON and I'm sure the decision to loan him out came down to that as well.

I see him being offloaded before the window is shut, personally. Also, I would prefer a promising youngster to be in his place instead. They need to be given a chance eventually.

I see him being offloaded before the window is shut, personally. Also, I would prefer a promising youngster to be in his place instead. They need to be given a chance eventually.

It's an extremely high level to entrust a youngster in. One of 5 am's? Let's just say I'm glad Jose is boss.

If Moses goes it's because we have an upgrade in hand. Right now the only certainty is salah will be gone

It's an extremely high level to entrust a youngster in. One of 5 am's? Let's just say I'm glad Jose is boss.

If Moses goes it's because we have an upgrade in hand. Right now the only certainty is salah will be gone

Salah has supposedly joined Roma, and I hope Juan will be off. If that happens, we should promote someone.

Salah has supposedly joined Roma, and I hope Juan will be off. If that happens, we should promote someone.

Or buy someone. I can't see Jose going with such a young inexperienced bench in the AM area when the aim is to defend the title and perhaps win more titles. It's a pipedream you got going here

Or buy someone. I can't see Jose going with such a young inexperienced bench in the AM area when the aim is to defend the title and perhaps win more titles. It's a pipedream you got going here

I'm fine with buying someone to replace them, but I want an improvement. It's pointless getting players to add to the numbers when we can do that from within and hopefully reap the rewards.

I'm fine with buying someone to replace them, but I want an improvement. It's pointless getting players to add to the numbers when we can do that from within and hopefully reap the rewards.

a lot of the time success and failure comes down to chemistry. What you deem and upgrade could end up in disaster if the fit isn't right.

Having said that I think too many here have given up on cuadrado prematurely. I haven't

a lot of the time success and failure comes down to chemistry. What you deem and upgrade could end up in disaster if the fit isn't right.

Having said that I think too many here have given up on cuadrado prematurely. I haven't

I agree, but normally better players adapt quicker. Juan isn't a bad player, but he can't perform in the Prem. Did nothing in 4+ months. I ain't a fan of Willian, but at least he has the physical attributes to do a job.

El Confidencial reporting this morning that Pedro is very much on his way to Manchester Utd. Deal expected to be completed sooner than later

— Jonas Giæver (@CheGiaevara) July 21, 2015

El Confidencial say that despite Pedro's new contract to 2019 there is a release clause, which Pedro himself adressed a few days ago.

They also say that knowing how difficult it will be to break into the current Barcelona side, Pedro welcomes the move to Man United.

El Confidencial saying that van Gaal decided that Pedro was one of the best players on the market in order to replace van Persie.

They also say that playing under van Gaal is convincing to Pedro who welcomes playing for a United that will challenge on all fronts

El Confidencial also reporting that after having finally chosen a new president, Barcelona expect a firm offer from United any time now.

El Confidencial say that Pedro is loved at Barcelona, but they understand his wish for a change.

El Confidencial are also speculating that a potential deal for Pedro will be between €25m and €35m.

http://m.101greatgoals.com/blog/transfers/man-united-set-to-sign-barcelona-attacker-pedro-according-to-el-confidencial/

What the fuck?

Apparently Van Gaal said this:

‘Yes, the surprise striker is in the process,’ he told reporters.

‘It’s not the striker the media has written.’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/21/louis-van-gaal-confirms-manchester-united-close-to-surprise-striker-transfer-but-hints-its-not-pedro-5305216/

Apparently Van Gaal said this:

‘Yes, the surprise striker is in the process,’ he told reporters.

‘It’s not the striker the media has written.’

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/21/louis-van-gaal-confirms-manchester-united-close-to-surprise-striker-transfer-but-hints-its-not-pedro-5305216/

But the media have linked United with Pedro...

ROB ‏@1RobBeasley 43 min.43 minuten geleden
Pedro unlikely unless Moses and/or Cuadrado go.

ROB ‏@1RobBeasley 36 min.36 minuten geleden
But you can expect a left back when Luis deal is done