Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Pedro Rodríguez

Jas
Followers 3

So there are people who believe Pedro is good but is a victim of the system. We need players that will make this team play a good football, instead of players that will be the reason why the team concedes a goal.

Pedro and Matic costed 2 goals. Actually this team is victim of the poor football of those 2 players.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Even more apparent in a team like ours.

I said before all this kicked off again that the club needed shagging with a hot scaffold pole if we didn't go for him, we did and we fucking nailed it. I will put good money that this lad flourishes

Posted Images

On 11 de janeiro de 2016 at 9:46 PM, Muzchap said:

Poor first touch, aimless running - he's just an overpriced Shaun Wright Philips IMHO

Hopefully, I will be proven wrong and he just needs games 

Actually he was CHEAPER than Wright Philips, LMAO. Can you believe it? But yes, he is pretty bad. I'm really surprised many people thought the team was getting a world class player when he was announced. For me he always looked average and for Barcelona, and easily one the most limited players of that Barcelona team. All he got is Barcelona brand in his CV.

• Like 2

How does someone finish from Barcelona Academy and can't pass or control the ball well. 

It's incredible, is Chelsea stealing players abilities or what?  because I remember pedro tearing teams apart in his first two games here..... 

• Like 2

Pedro is having a rubbish season. I think a lot of that comes down to the style of the league he came from. There is no other league like the Premiership based on the physicality of it. I think Pedro will be fine once he adapts, he's not blown my mind but I can see he is not used to playing here at all. Never been a fan of Spanish league transfers to be honest, some notable studs from the Spanish leagues that have completely flopped in the prem: Felipe Luis, Soldado, to name a couple. Some have been great so its not all, but it is risky in my eyes. 

• Like 1

He was poor today but like I said a few posts above, so much Arsenal and non Arsenal fans said the same about Ozil when he first arrived in the Prem. He looked completely out of his depth and just looked too lightweight for the PL. I don't need to say any more for people to get what point I am getting at. But I will say the adjusting period for a lot of players coming from Spain to England is not easy.

27 minutes ago, Stats said:

He was poor today but like I said a few posts above, so much Arsenal and non Arsenal fans said the same about Ozil when he first arrived in the Prem. He looked completely out of his depth and just looked too lightweight for the PL. I don't need to say any more for people to get what point I am getting at. But I will say the adjusting period for a lot of players coming from Spain to England is not easy.

Could help himself by simplifying his game though - e.g stop over-dribbling with the ball (because that isn't his strength), stop doing those fancy step-overs, pass and move the ball quicker (some times, he holds for a tad too long). Keep It Simple.

• Like 3