Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

He's a starter for Spain but he's only good enough for Sevilla? Overall Willian isn't better in any aspect.

Hell even Willian's specialty (worktate) Pedro is better at it.

Yeah because Spain is not that good anymore now, I mean they got destroyed by the Netherlands who is really not that good themselves as seen by their form under Hiddink recently. I mean from the days of David Villa to now Morata leading the line lol. So you are saying Pedro is faster, have better defensive work rate, better stamina than Willian?

That must be hard to judge considering he hardly plays for Barca and in the games that they ACTUALLY need to try to defend like against Real, Bayern he is nowhere near the team. Its ok though 15 goals every season with most coming from the 4/5/6-1 wins which Messi already got a brace by the end of half time means he is better than one of the starting winger for Brazil and Chelsea

Willian has to be the most overrated player in Chelsea history. Even Malouda who had 3 better seasons than Willian will ever have wasn't anywhere near this appreciated.

Is he a great dribbler? No

Is he particularly creative? No

Does he score goals? No

Is he a big game player? No

Yet people claim he's "much better" than a player that was a starter for the most dominant club & NT sides this decade up until last season. A player that's just 2 goals shy of scoring 100 goals for Barcelona. I mean, his isn't some loveable academy prospect or something he's a £30m signing that is currently in the prime of his career. Astonishing just how low the bar is set for him. I just don't get it.

how do u agree with a person who does not understand the difference between having turan/vidal and pedro as a replacement to MSN compared to sandro and haddidi. :lol:

Well honestly I dont really care that u guys disagree, just the way you do it.

It's not only about the two of you, there are other members around here and all this negativity is not very fun to read.

Also, if you would argue in a calm, serious way then other members will surely enter the discussion aswell !

Just a thought :)

you do realise if Messi, Neymar or Suarez got injured before or after January Barca would be in trouble regardless, Turan and Vidal are certainlly not going to make up for the goals that Barca would lose if one of them got injured.

very true, if any of MSN got a bad injury even if its after January Barca are screwed either way

Willian has to be the most overrated player in Chelsea history. Even Malouda who had 3 better seasons than Willian will ever have wasn't anywhere near this appreciated.

Does he score goals? No

Yet people claim he's "much better" than a player that was a starter for the most dominant club & NT sides this decade up until last season. A player that's just 2 goals shy of scoring 100 goals for Barcelona. I mean, his isn't some loveable academy prospect or something he's a £30m signing that is currently in the prime of his career. Astonishing just how low the bar is set for him. I just don't get it.

If you are judging by goals then Negredo/Higuain/Cavani is top 5 strikers in the world yet we all know the truth is none of them are even close. Also scoring for Barca isn't that difficult especially when you have some of their best supporting team mates in football history(Suarez,Messi,Rakitic,Iniesta...etc) who are always there to provide you for tap ins in the usual 4/5/6-1 wins.

Yeah because Spain is not that good anymore now, I mean they got destroyed by the Netherlands who is really not that good themselves as seen by their form under Hiddink recently. I mean from the days of David Villa to now Morata leading the line lol. So you are saying Pedro is faster, have better defensive work rate, better stamina than Willian?

That must be hard to judge considering he hardly plays for Barca and in the games that they ACTUALLY need to try to defend like against Real, Bayern he is nowhere near the team. Its ok though 15 goals every season with most coming from the 4/5/6-1 wins which Messi already got a brace by the end of half time means he is better than one of the starting winger for Brazil and Chelsea

Morata is good. KO'ed Real in the CL and scored against the best team in the world in a CL final. But yea, Spain isn't very good anymore.

very true, if any of MSN got a bad injury even if its after January Barca are screwed either way

if hazard gets injured any time, we are screwed too. but their is a difference in replacing hazard with a youth player like brown (haddidi for barca), or a decent replacement like pedro/remy (turan/vidal for barca) and thats what we are saying here. if it is about replacing any of those MSN as per each of their talents, there simply aint players available.

A no brainer for the rumoured amount. Not only that I want him here, but I think he is first eleven material as well. Cuadrado is rubbish and Willian is not a winger. Just like Thomas Muller, Pedro is not the most exciting player to watch, but he is damn good at what he does.

Morata is good. KO'ed Real in the CL and scored against the best team in the world in a CL final. But yea, Spain isn't very good anymore.

I know he is good but not Villa level good, he is atm more similar to the Higuain type to me and just being a great poacher, but that is about it.

I know he is good but not Villa level good, he is atm more similar to the Higuain type to me and just being a great poacher, but that is about it.

He's a little more than a poacher. But I agree, Villa was a top 5 striker in the world at his peak, Morata i doubt will ever be quite that.

Some members here need to go and wank it out on Reus and then return here and post.

Obviously we are not interested in Reus and it's nothing we can do about it. I never said he is a bad player, but he has been playing as a LW for some time and that's his position for me now. If he played RW before cool, but I still feel he's better on the left.

Who else is there besides Reus for our right wing ?

Trust me guys, I'd like us to sign Reus too but we're not even interested :(

Or you would rather we've signed Sterling for 50mil?

Some members here need to go and wank it out on Reus and then return here and post.

Obviously we are not interested in Reus and it's nothing we can do about it. I never said he is a bad player, but he has been playing as a LW for some time and that's his position for me now. If he played RW before cool, but I still feel he's better on the left.

Who else is there besides Reus for our right wing ?

Trust me guys, I'd like us to sign Reus too but we're not even interested :(

Or you would rather we've signed Sterling for 50mil?

Quickly becoming one of my favourite posters.

Does he score goals? No

You really do not like Willian do you? But you seem to rate Oscar as the best thing on this planet. Stats are not always the biggest thing. Second half of the season I would say Willian was our best player after Hazard. His dribbling is not great but it is good. His dribbling and balance often means he can shrug off challenges and create chances. Especially when he plays through the centre. He does need to score more, agreed. He is a big game player because he does what Mourinho asks with his defensive work and that is why we have not lost any big games (top 4) in the last 2 seasons. Willian is criticized because of his stats but even pundits who are non-Chelsea fans always point out that bar that he brings so much quality and balance to our team. Yes, Pedro has better stats than Willian but I think you and other people are actually assuming he will lose his place in the team without realising how key he is to Mourinho's plans.

if hazard gets injured any time, we are screwed too. but their is a difference in replacing hazard with a youth player like brown (haddidi for barca), or a decent replacement like pedro/remy (turan/vidal for barca) and thats what we are saying here. if it is about replacing any of those MSN as per each of their talents, there simply aint players available.

yes i get that, but at the same time if an injury happens before or after Jan, Barca have to just simply deal with it these things happen, i dont think they will be too concerned if they go into next season with Munir and Sandro as back ups until Jan.

Does he score goals? No

I don't think Willian is an unbelievable player or anything but I think you underrate him. True, he isn't a world class player but you make him sound like he should be playing for Sunderland or something.

Also, let's judge Oscar (your husband) by the same criteria you just used with Willian:

Does he score goals? Rarely

Yet you think he's this incredible player.