Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

very true if Sanchez was world class, Barca would never have sold him.

or he would at least be playing for one of the elite teams in world football.

Something like - If Robben was world class, Real would never have sold him?

Something like - If Robben was world class, Real would never have sold him?

He's talking tripe as usual. Some players just perform better for other clubs. Di Maria at Utd could be another name to add to that list.

very true if Sanchez was world class, Barca would never have sold him.

or he would at least be playing for one of the elite teams in world football.

Such a shit argument.

Barca sold us Fabregas. They sold/allowed Yaya to leave. They sold Thiago recently as well who has the potential to be an unbelievable player.

Real Madrid have sold the likes of Özil, Robben, and Di Maria. Guess they aren't world class because Real didn't want them anymore.

Such a shit argument.

Barca sold us Fabregas. They sold/allowed Yaya to leave. They sold Thiago recently as well who has the potential to be an unbelievable player.

Real Madrid have sold the likes of Özil, Robben, and Di Maria. Guess they aren't world class because Real didn't want them anymore.

Ozil isnt world class.

and if you could read the 2nd part of my post it said 'or he would at least be playing for one of the elite teams in world football' well Fabregas, Robben, Thiago and Di Maria all left for elite teams. :clown:

Toure was world class at City but wasnt at Barca as they limited him so much. .

so think before you speak in future. :wave:

Ozil isnt world class.

and if you could read the 2nd part of my post it said 'or he would at least be playing for one of the elite teams in world football' well Fabregas, Robben, Thiago and Di Maria all left for elite teams. :clown:

Toure was world class at City but wasnt at Barca as they limited him so much. .

so think before you speak in future. :wave:

You really chat out of your arse. When Ozil left Real, he was arguably a world class player. Mourinho described him as the best no.10 in world football and Ronaldo was extremely disappointed that he was sold. That says something. However he did not fit in the way Ancelotti wanted to play and because they knew they could get high value for him (£42m) it was in their best interest to sell him. Now same with Sanchez. Just because they sold him to Arsenal does not mean he is not world class. Such a total clown you are, honestly.

It is like saying everyone here would want Sanchez and suddenly if he came here you would consider him world class because we are an elite team. Such a bullshit argument. The fact is Barca knew Sanchez was a quality player and yeah you could say world class player but a little behind Neymar, Suarez and Messi and Barca just could not turn down the opportunity to sign Suarez so it was no point keeping him when they could get around £35m for him. Other elite teams did not need him or for financial reasons would not pursue him. Sanchez would have arguably improved us. But because we did not go for him and we are elite that means he is not world class because he joined Arsenal? :doh:

Di Maria was one of Real's best players the season before he left for United yet United did not qualify for the UCL or any form of Europe. What is your point? He was not world class when they sold him then. Any Real fan would tell you Di Maria was after Ronaldo their best player. Sometimes the lure of playing in the PL is a lot for players.

You try to patronize people with your rubbish you post yet I don't think you realise you are the deluded one. The guy who tried to convince everyone he knew everything about Griezmann yet you thought he was right footed. Talk about knowing nothing about football :clown:

You really chat out of your arse. When Ozil left Real, he was arguably a world class player. Mourinho described him as the best no.10 in world football and Ronaldo was extremely disappointed that he was sold. That says something. However he did not fit in the way Ancelotti wanted to play and because they knew they could get high value for him (£42m) it was in their best interest to sell him. Now same with Sanchez. Just because they sold him to Arsenal does not mean he is not world class. Such a total clown you are, honestly.

It is like saying everyone here would want Sanchez and suddenly if he came here you would consider him world class because we are an elite team. Such a bullshit argument. The fact is Barca knew Sanchez was a quality player and yeah you could say world class player but a little behind Neymar, Suarez and Messi amd Barca just could not turn down the opportunity to sign Suarez so it was no point keeping him when they could get around £35m for him. Other elite teams did not need him or for financial reasons would not pursue him. Sanchez would have arguably improved us. But because we did not go for him and we are elite that means he is not world class because he joined Arsenal? :doh:

Di Maria was one of Real's best players the season before he left for United yet United did not qualify for the UCL or any form of Europe. What is your point? He was not world class when they sold him then. Any Real fan would tell you Di Maria was after Ronaldo their best player. Sometimes the lure of playing in the PL is a lot for players.

You try to patronize people with your rubbish you post yet I don't think you realise you are the deluded one. The guy who tried to convince everyone he knew everything about Griezmann yet you thought he was right footed. Talk about knowing nothing about football :clown:

talking garbage again i see, what else is new.

So Ozil didnt fit Ancelotti's system, yet he signed James last season, who is such a different player to ozil right? tears-of-joy-smiley-emoticon.gif

and yet again you resort to insults, pretty much confirms you know i am right.

if we signed Sanchez it wouldnt mean he is world class, you keep saying BS argument, yet you dont understand the argument, just because you sign for an elite team doesnt mean you automatically become world class, if we signed Sanchez and then he stepped up in the big games consistently then he could reach that level. (yet again i have to dumb it down for you to understand)

so yes there is a reason why he plays for Arsenal and not only that there is a reason why no elite team wanted him, he had Arsenal and Liverpool battling it out for him, even PSG didnt want him.

i dont understand the point you are trying to make with Di Maria. Who said Di Maria wasnt world class?

so yet again you write this garbage and dont even understand the argument. and as for Griezmann i have watched him for 3 years now, he won me money a few times last season, i watch Atletico play all the time, even though they are boring to watch at times, so unlucky i do know Griezmann is left footed, so yet again even when you try an insult it fails, you really have shown yourself to be a :clown:

hilarious seeing people trying so hard to argue that Sanchez is world class and failing. :lol:

Let's forget the term "world class" cause I think it's a subjective term.

Some would say Benzema/Cavani is a world class striker but some people will say "No it's just because there are not many world class strikers in this football period, compare him with Brazil Ronaldo and we will see what real world class is."

So let's say for Alexis's position, a winger. How many players are better than him currently in the world? Does he belong to the top 5 players of his position?

Robben, Eden, (Ronaldo), Messi, are the only players who are CLEARLY better than him.

Neymar, Reus, Alexis and some others are in the next bracket.

So top 5 maybe, top 10 for sure.

Chelsea are convinced that Pedro's situation at Barca has become seriously complicated with Arda Turan's arrival. (Diario Sport) #CFC #FCB

Mourinho is an admirer of Pedro, especially his versatility & strength infront of goal. [double figures in each of last 6 years] (MD) #CFC

It is true Pedro feels strongly attracted to the Premier League & a few weeks ago he rejected offers from Arsenal & Liverpool (MD) #FCB #CFC

Chelsea are reportedly ready to complete the £14.4million transfer of Pedro Rodriguez now that Barcelona have signed Arda Turan.

The Blues were in talks to sign Turan from Atletico Madrid but he opted to join the Catalan giants instead.

This has led Jose Mourinho to reignite his interest in Pedro, according toFichajes.net.

Mourinho is a fan of the Spanish international as he is a versatile and hardworking player who has had great success at great level.

Barcelona were reluctant to let him leave before they had signed a replacement.

But with Turan’s arrival, there seems to be no reason why the Spaniard couldn’t complete a switch to London.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/10/chelsea-boss-jose-mourinho-ready-to-complete-transfer-of-pedro-rodriguez-from-barcelona-5289384/