Baba Rahman

Nothing to get excited about, he will be warming the bench until Dave/Ivanovic picks up an injury or have a fallout with Mourinho. Neither will get dropped so wouldn't surprise me if by the end of this season he barely even beaks double figure for amount of games played this season.

Do you want dave ect to get injured or would you rather we just didn't buy anyone. ... I don't understand your post, if he doesn't play much by the end of the season it's most likely because we are winning the league again ..

Do you want dave ect to get injured or would you rather we just didn't buy anyone. ... I don't understand your post, if he doesn't play much by the end of the season it's most likely because we are winning the league again ..

How did you infer that from my post? I didn't say my preference for anything, just stating my opinion on his career here this season at least. I couldn't care who we play if we win the league, maybe even 11 unkown players from academy if possible as long as we win the league.

I am just saying the impact this guy makes here would be minimal unless one of the above condition happens. Hence since he won't directly impact our performance this season there is no reason to get excited about this signing, especially since he is gonna be a backup LB and we all know Jose hates to rotate his defenders often.

Abdul Rahman Baba will not be involved today for Augsburg as he is in London completing his move to Chelsea. #FCABSC #dwbundesli

Stefan Reuter: "We didn't want to sell Baba, but for the fee Chelsea have paid, we were in no position to reject the offer." #dwbundesliga

“We were very happy because we didn't have important injuries to the defenders but we need this extra body, if possible a left back with a left foot, more offensive than the full backs we have. That's the profile we try to get and I am confident that we will get.” Mourinho