Baba Rahman

Well, The Captain of Real Madrid, was practically booted out of the team. José can do anything.

That was more because of Casillas' shenanigans off the pitch. He broke the trust between him and Mourinho. Ivanovic wouldn't do that...

To say this deal has been 'close' for a week, haven't really heard anything new about the deal except that the fee has continually been upped.

Dunno why but even when we actually try to sign players, we leave to be drawn out long and constantly with twists and turns. Feel like the negotiators are writers for EastEnders sometimes.

Wonder whose going to be the father to Jose's baby!

Not really excited about this but let's see what he can bring by the end of the season or next. As don't expect much from him this season.

I'm excited about the transfer...but also concerned as his development may stall by sitting on the bench.

Annoys me that almost every report is selling this as £21.7m when the actual deal is based on potential add-ons, did exactly the same with Lukaku.

to be fair, telegraph, guardian and most are reporting it as 14mil. its just the dailyfail who are reporting it as 21.7mil.

Good signing, especially for such a small initial fee (£14M). If he displaces Azpi at LB and Azpi moves to RB instead then I will be chuffed to bits. If Jose really must keep Ivan in the starting XI then stick him at CB alongside JT, at least we'd have actual FBs then who can defend their respective sides.

Please Jose, drop or move Ivan, my heart can't see him start t RB many more times....

MOST of us realize we have a big problem with our right backside. Not only Bane but Cahill too. ANY team with sense target that area and for some god knows why reason Mou continues to put blind faith in both of them.

And if any of us think that getting another LB (to finally put Dave where he belongs) will shift Bane then youre delusional guys.

IF we had special teams like US football we could bring on for set pieces n shit then I'd ay great keep the lad cause thats what hes good at but I'm sorry to say I would swap him just lately in a gnats heartbeat.

New deteails on the payment structure:

we are paying 20 m euros upfront. 10 m are depending on how many appearances he will make + if we'll win titles

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/sport/fc-augsburg/Abdul-Rahman-Baba-schon-nicht-mehr-im-Training-id35108252.html

maybe now mourinho understand what a mistake he did when he let bertrand go

I'm still waiting for the day when people of this site finally come to grips with the fact transfers aren't one sided. Bertrand wanted to leave...