Baba Rahman

If we are signing players, sign them in quick succession so we can bleed them through the team asap. Spent far too long being the cautious and rather tepid approach to signing players.

We need a left back? Sign one. Need a winger - sign one.

With the amount from the TV revenue, competition success, and the new kit money, should easily have enough to sign players that we help the team suffice, even for the season.

What a joke, I remember Di Marzio reported that we offered 15m€ for him in early July and they wanted 20m€, we dragged this with shitty add-ons letting Roma do their talking too. Since then we sold Filipe and now Augsburg want 30m€ seeing our desperation.

Well done lads. 30m€ for no-name is a robbery, nowadays every young player who played semi-decent season has doubled normal price based on 'potential' and 'longevity'.

We eventually land him I think, we add Marin or some youngster to the deal and 25m€ is too much money for Augsburg to reject. But I think there's good warning for the club that it's better to develop own youngsters with all the factors that heavily influence final price for other young players, who were simply given a chance.

30m for him is fuckin insane, fuck Augsburg, go and sign Rodriguez from Wolfsburg, his left foot is better than whole Augsburg, this guy is overrated as fuck, Pedro from Barcelona is available for 30m, and they want same amount of money for this guy? FFS

Easy. Walk out of this one. He will never be more expensive than this. Rather promote ake who has been solid or kalas who have performed every time when called upon. Not that we can't pay the money. But we shall not be held to ransom. Leave Augsburg with an unhappy player.

We all know Mou has a blind faith for whatever fuckin reason in Bane so I'm afraid I cant see Dave taking his spot no matter who e bring in as a LB. Or we could have just brought in a RB.

Im wondering right now seeing as its not going to be our year that we dont pay the blackmail we are being forced to pay for Stones/Baba and we spend the year finding and kissing the arses of the players that we do desperately need,

I know both the lads are good and would both probably do ok with us but just maybe we could get better for the same amount or maybe even a bit more. It smacks of desperation now with the other clubs knowing our situation and how we do need these players badly so of course they want to get as much out of us as they can and who can blame the greedy gits.

If Augsburg have rejected a £25m bid for Rahman that's ridiculous!

I'm still unconvinced this guy is the right mould for our defence, I've never actually seen him play.. I've only seen videos on YouTube!

£55m for Stones and Rahman ... £5m more than how much we paid for Fernando Torres in 2011. Wow!

£25 for Rahman... wow. I'm still disappointed that we sold Luis to Atletico Madrid, he would have been perfect in this scenario. I've not seen him play either so I'm wondering if really is that good.

Heck, I'm kinda pissed we didn't go for Shaw back in the day, if we could have gotten him playing like he did with Southampton, we could have done just fine.