Baba Rahman

Sometimes our transfers make no sense at all. Buy a top quality LB in Filipe Luis for a high price, sell our promising LB to Soton. Sell Luis the very next season and buy an average LB for a high price. No way this lad is better than Bertrand. If Azpi gets injured we truly are fucked. No way a 21 year LB from the German league can adapt and perform at the highest level in both the PL and CL. We should've kept Luis.

Betrand and Luis didn't want to play backup. Why is that a difficult concept to comprehend?

What we must try to remember is that Mou is trying to build a side that will be dominant not just for now but for years into the future.

The thing I have problems with getting my head around just like many others is that this is a side of Mou we haven't seen before. We have always seen the Mou with his love for 'complete' players. The players for now.

Now hes getting players who will be stepping in ready when lads like Bane/Cahill/JT. Young,good players with lotsa potential. practicing and getting time playing with the team for when the time does come (sooner rather than later hopefully) they can step up and take their place.

So yes we might be paying a bit more than we should but remember this is going towards our future.

what about all the young players we ALREADY have ,

what about all the young players we ALREADY have ,

You mean the ones in the academy?

I mean young players that have been playing regular 1st team football. You can't compare the academy with players we have been looking at.

"perhaps there could be a little more rotation in our back 4"

Yeah, Mous big on rotation.

there's no point for forums then.

of course there is. But whats the sense in commenting on someone you've never seen play? or commenting that we spent too much money? Let the manager and scouts earn their money, if they prove to be wrong you have every reason to voice your opinion. The worst thing you can do is make ignorant statements about a player you know nothing about.

Sometimes our transfers make no sense at all. Buy a top quality LB in Filipe Luis for a high price, sell our promising LB to Soton. Sell Luis the very next season and buy an average LB for a high price. No way this lad is better than Bertrand. If Azpi gets injured we truly are fucked. No way a 21 year LB from the German league can adapt and perform at the highest level in both the PL and CL. We should've kept Luis.

Rubbish. You cant possibly know that. Who is to say Filipe Luis didn't ask to leave? Didn't want to stay

I love how this is a one way street. Perhaps Luis wanted to leave to play more football? Why hold onto a great guy like that if its his aim to leave? He'd be demotivated and that sort of thing has a knock on affect.

Rubbish. You cant possibly know that. Who is to say Filipe Luis didn't ask to leave? Didn't want to stay

I love how this is a one way street. Perhaps Luis wanted to leave to play more football? Why hold onto a great guy like that if its his aim to leave? He'd be demotivated and that sort of thing has a knock on affect.

Betrand and Luis didn't want to play backup. Why is that a difficult concept to comprehend?

Absolutely and risk having only 1 quality LB in the side? Its not like Azpi is gonna get injured or anything.

Luis had 2 years left in his contract and I'm sure he could've persuaded to stay one more year

Absolutely and risk having only 1 quality LB in the side? Its not like Azpi is gonna get injured or anything.

Luis had 2 years left in his contract and I'm sure he could've persuaded to stay one more year

Ya thats smart, leave a very good LB in his prime to rot on the bench and when a club comes in to acquire him tell him "we need you for the bench in case Azpi gets injured, don't go!"

He could go start for a team that can win things.

Lol if you ever had any hope of becoming a manager, give up now mate. You have zero man management skills.

Ya thats smart, leave a very good LB in his prime to rot on the bench and when a club comes in to acquire him tell him "we need you for the bench in case Azpi gets injured, don't go!"

He could go start for a team that can win things.

With a club as big as ours, we could afford a player like Filipe Luis to be second choice. I would'nt call it 'rotting on the bench' exactly. Try applying your logic to the Begovic situation

Lol if you ever had any hope of becoming a manager, give up now mate. You have zero man management skills.

BKqQGYjCAAAmQLE.jpg

With a club as big as ours, we could afford a player like Filipe Luis to be second choice. I would'nt call it 'rotting on the bench' exactly. Try applying your logic to the Begovic situation

But what about what the player wants???? Why are you ignoring this?

Begovic came here to get paid...

BKqQGYjCAAAmQLE.jpg

LOOOOL comparing Begovic to Filipe Luis. You really are clueless. One of the best left backs in the world (Won Liga and finalist of Champs league) vs Stokes first choice goalie. Just stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself.

LOOOOL comparing Begovic to Filipe Luis. You really are clueless. One of the best left backs in the world (Won Liga and finalist of Champs league) vs Stokes first choice goalie. Just stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself.

Dude, try coming up with something solid. These you'll make a shit manager, you're embarrassing yourself sort of comment is getting boring.

That was exactly my point. We shoul've kept Luis and not sell him when he was one of the best in the world.

But what about what the player wants???? Why are you ignoring this?

Begovic came here to get paid...

You know for a fact that Begovic just wants a fat paycheck and Luis wants to go back to a club where he possibly have won everything he could?

Begovic is here to fight for the 1st GK spot.

You know for a fact that Begovic just wants a fat paycheck and Luis wants to go back to a club where he possibly have won everything he could?

Begovic is here to fight for the 1st GK spot.

I'm about 98% sure of both yes.

LOL Begovic is definitely not gonna be given a chance to fight for the shirt. If you think that you're pretty naive... He has no chance at the GK spot unless Courtois gets a long term injury.