Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

It's not MY sexy football. 

I don't care about the kind of football we play really, I am a big fan of vertical direct play as I find possession game really boring, I just hate seeing my club sign totally incompatible managers and players. 

Need some sense in our choices for once, If you're bringing in Simeone, you might as well sell Hazard, Fabregas, Pedro, Oscar and co. and bring in versatile hard-working players, I just don't see us doing that. 

They'll be like "Yeah we're bringing you here to make these talented guys work harder", he'll accept and fail, because the players and the manager are incompatible, simple as that.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

So the six biggest clubs in British football would be managed by two Argentines, Spaniard, Frenchman, Portuguese and a German. And they wonder why English players are disappering and the soul of the league is being sold on a stock market.

Like some have asked here already, I would be also interested to know, about Simeone's (and also Allegri's and Conte's) record of youth integration, style of play, amount of rotation etc. Is there someone here who could shed some light on these aspects? Also, how are their personalities in terms of picking up fights with media, fans, other managers and so on. Last thing this club needs is another manager who utilises siege-mentality and mind games to the degree when the whole club becomes a universal laughingstock.

And, can any of them even speak English?

Diego Simeone has told Atletico Madrid that he's set to become Chelsea's new manager in the summer, according to OK Diario in Spain.

If its true I hope Simeone bring griezmann and koke with him 

• Like 1

Allegri is my first choice....but Diego would be great as well coupled  with some brilliant quality signings...though I don't know much about his style of play as I fathom he is very similar to Jose which won't augur well with the current crops of players at our disposal...As we all can see playing brand attacking football with the squad how potent and terrific we can be...I hope he won't instill defensive mind of football into them...

His "defensive style" has him ahead of the richest club in the world currently with the most expensive attack.

I'd take that, personally. Assuming we keep hold of Hazard and he returns to form we'd have a much better array of attacking players than he's got at Atleti as well. And that's before any signings.

• Like 1
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic