MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

SmartSelect_20190702-103500_Twitter.jpg

I'm gald Joe Edwards getting a new role he can help lamps with the youth players coming through the ranks into the 1st team 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Tomo said:

It seems strange that we employ experienced business people or ex-pros to carry out roles at Chelsea.  Reading this forum it seems half of the people here could get a deal done far quicker and much more successfully.

As for people moaning about Chelsea being the only team to 'do things wrong' or 'drag their heels' - That's only because you only follow Chelsea.  Every team has fans that moan about the way they do things.  The big difference at Chelsea is that we actually win things.  A lot.

Calm down and wait for it to happen.

At long last someone has posted something sensible and not slagging off something they know nothing about. The righteous indignation of some posters is fucking embarrassing it's why don't we do this they've don't that etc etc. You support Chelsea how other teams operate and do their business is totally irrelevant and serves no purpose at all well done again Tomo.

• Like 1

Looks like it is a done deal. 

Congrats to Frank. Hopefully he can take this team to the next level

It is going to be interesting to see how frank will setup our team next season. Only one change from last season Puli for Hazard. It should have a more balance feel and I can see player like Kovacic shine more 

“Chelsea have raised a lot of money in a transfer window where they have a ban:

£88m (plus add-ons) - Hazard

£8.7m - Aina

£8m - Kalas

£4/5m - Angban

Undisclosed (rumoured £2m - Dasilva

Outgoing: 

£40.3m - Kovacic”

Throw in the potential £50m from Atletico Madrid for Morata and we have got mnoney to burn, plus our war chest on top. Lets hope we can spend it well come next summer.

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I'm not expecting much for the new season. 

I actually expect us to finish like in 6th place and win nothing. 

If this is achieved with 4+ youth players integrated in the first team, I would consider it a success.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If this is achieved with 4+ youth players integrated in the first team, I would consider it a success.

Realistically, we'd be lucky if we got two. Mount and James. 

9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

If we begin to show balls, heart and desire then its a huge step in the right direction, nevermind if we integrate up to 4 youth players which would be awesome in it self.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic