MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

Think that's in relation to the Kovacic deal if you see what the fella tweeted before that.

Told you, we're considering several options, not only Lampard, hence for the delay. If our first priority was Lampard since weeks ago, we will have announced him by now. Well it will be him at the end of the day though.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Think that's in relation to the Kovacic deal if you see what the fella tweeted before that.

I believe that was directed at the Lampard deal, I've seen quite a few rumours regarding this as Derby have apparently cut things fine in recent times with regards to FFP and it would give them more leeway then for next year with their budgets.

Whether it is true or not, it does seem a very realistic possibility.

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

If Lampard is the target and/or is good as a done deal, do you think Cech is going to confirm this in an interview in his native Czech Republic. It's a typical "give nothing away" interview.

1 hour ago, Superblue_1986 said:

I believe that was directed at the Lampard deal, I've seen quite a few rumours regarding this as Derby have apparently cut things fine in recent times with regards to FFP and it would give them more leeway then for next year with their budgets.

Whether it is true or not, it does seem a very realistic possibility.

Regardless, they better confirm it on Monday! :rant:

29 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Nice to see a club that informs it's fans :) I hope we show them respect and complete the signing quickly now so they can have a proper preseason.
But knowing Chelsea and Marina.. i bet we will take the piss and drag this on for another week. 

The more interesting thing for me is what is causing the hold-up. I doubt it's about Frank's pay but it could be to do with the amount of control he wants over squad affairs. Maybe we are negotiating with the coaches Frank wants to recruit, and with their current clubs. Maybe Frank wants assurances that the contracts of key members of the existing squad have been tied down, or maybe it something else.

We'll probably never know the actual reason but I'd be shocked, and bitterly disappointed, if it is anything which could be described as taking the p.

• Like 1

Derby owner today confirmed that Lampard only got back from holiday on Friday so that is likely a big cause of the delay.

I know we've earned a bit of a reputation letting things overplay themselves but I'm confident everything is well in hand.

He seemed resigned to Lampard leaving now so I would expect it to simply be a matter of time.

• Like 2
Just now, RoyalBlues said:

Nope, the delay is simply because we are so slow

Our board makes hard work with everything 

• Like 2
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic