Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

It's clear the rumours are gathering momentum etc but its mostly from Italy, there are not many reputable reports from England. I still can;t see any announcement coming today. Hope i'm proved wrong. 

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

What's the flight number? Where did you get it?

Is there any way that flight passengers can be checked without phoning Easy jet?

• Like 1
Just now, Unionjack said:

Naples are +1 hr GMT and SUPPOSEDLY announcing ancllottie 12:30 local time which should be any time now

Most of europe is +1, UK just had to get their own time zone! And soon brexit as well? :D

FAB SWAP DEAL?

Cesc Fabregas could be used as part of a deal that would see Maurizio Sarri and Jorginho join Chelsea, according to La Repubblica in Italy. 

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis is reportedly pushing for the Spaniard’s inclusion in negotiations. 

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

FAB SWAP DEAL?

Cesc Fabregas could be used as part of a deal that would see Maurizio Sarri and Jorginho join Chelsea, according to La Repubblica in Italy. 

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis is reportedly pushing for the Spaniard’s inclusion in negotiations. 

I will drive Fabregas to Naples myself... 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

I will drive Fabregas to Naples myself... 

I still love the lad, Age creeps up on everyone but you cant knock his commitment.

Some of his passes have done my head in.

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic