Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

27 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Tell you what, I've no idea how these things actually work but it is becoming pretty clear that marina, whilst attempting to use her business tactics/drive a hard bargain/penny pinch is just routinely pissing club's off and accomplishing nothing except dragging transfer dealings on for a prolonged period of time. Need an actual football person in and have her back dealing with Romans oil

Absolutely! Ever since Marina has been tasked with handling transfer negotiations, every single transfer feels like a saga and the worst part is that we always come out on the losing side. Strictly speaking in terms of player acquisition of course.

• Like 2
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

Has Conte gone into hiding in a remote corner of the world or something? How have we not heard anything from him? You'd think a journalist or TV station or newspaper would have tracked him down wherever he is and asked him questions. Even if it's just catching him at the supermarket, lol.

It's like he fell off the face of the Earth after the season ended. 

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Has Conte gone into hiding in a remote corner of the world or something? How have we not heard anything from him? You'd think a journalist or TV station or newspaper would have tracked him down wherever he is and asked him questions. Even if it's just catching him at the supermarket, lol.

Maybe on vacation in some remote place?

2 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I am sure Ancelotti will train them. It is a stupid situation but obviously it is not unusual for Italian teams to have more than one coach under contract.

I was honestly expecting the announcement any time this week because the FFP explnation kind of made sense to me and our preseason starts very soon, but all we got is more bs from Napoli yesterday. I still think we'll get him but now bigger question for us is who will train our team when the preseason starts.

Even if they are legally able to keep two managers at the same time, what happens after Ancelloti is officially unveiled as taking Sarri's job, trains the players and the Sarri then brings a resignation letter?

Will Napoli still be able to have legal grounds to reject Sarri's resignation letter then?

7 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Haha who is mahrez? 😅

a probably good   Substitution .

no world class   So who cares ? 

U say that but who have we signed, whos our manager? What direction are we actually going at this moment? Please enlighten me

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

U say that but who have we signed, whos our manager? What direction are we actually going at this moment? Please enlighten me

Personally I am not panicking for something. 

We haven’t  CL football so.  We must grow up as a team slowly. 

No many signings 

3 hours ago, Pizy said:

LOL Well remember ADL said he hadn't even talked to Sarri since the end of the season nor been in touch with anyone at Chelsea concerning hiring him!!

Conte probably knows exactly what is going on and for some who knows why reason the powers that be are waiting for SOMETHING. I know the cows have been home for weeks now.

But I'm at a complete loss as to how we do business sometimes.

I dont think anyone on our board could find their arse with both hands!

I feel like I'm in some coma and just dreaming this is going on.

2 hours ago, manpe said:

Maybe on vacation in some remote place?

Tell me where bruv I'll go join him cause this window is doing my nut in.  Must have put on half a stone with the munchies. Only way to keep your mind happy.

• Like 2

And  we will complete  very soon 3 transfer s when sarri will come . Golovin(done deal) ,rugani(done deal) and maybe Allison if courtois leaves or at least donnaruma. 

Why we must renew courtois contract? He wants to leave ok the door is open he wants to see his children (I respect that ). 

Only problem is hazard ok he wants to leave for Real Madrid (respectable) Real Madrid is the best team of the world undoubtably. 

We can renew his contract if we sign class signings. Let’s first sign sarri and we will see what happens.

We’re playing against City in 4 weeks and 2018/19 PL season will start soon enough after the match. Obviously Sarri is coming but all this just to save £2m. It’s a no surprise anymore that Chelsea is Europa League football club with an owner like this.

36 minutes ago, zekinjo said:

We’re playing against City in 4 weeks and 2018/19 PL season will start soon enough after the match. Obviously Sarri is coming but all this just to save £2m. It’s a no surprise anymore that Chelsea is Europa League football club with an owner like this.

Even Barcelona can’t win CL neither psg with Neymar,verrati ,cavani etc.  neither of course man city . 

So  we must be worried for this ? Haha no 

step by step we will be again at the top not on  one summer.

God I hope this gets done in the next couple of days. July 9th is the deadline and we are messing about. starting to get nervous.

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

And  we will complete  very soon 3 transfer s when sarri will come . Golovin(done deal) ,rugani(done deal) and maybe Allison if courtois leaves or at least donnaruma. 

Why we must renew courtois contract? He wants to leave ok the door is open he wants to see his children (I respect that ). 

Only problem is hazard ok he wants to leave for Real Madrid (respectable) Real Madrid is the best team of the world undoubtably. 

We can renew his contract if we sign class signings. Let’s first sign sarri and we will see what happens.

Wish I lived in your world mate lol

• Like 1
6 hours ago, 11Drogba said:

I am sure Ancelotti will train them. It is a stupid situation but obviously it is not unusual for Italian teams to have more than one coach under contract.

I was honestly expecting the announcement any time this week because the FFP explnation kind of made sense to me and our preseason starts very soon, but all we got is more bs from Napoli yesterday. I still think we'll get him but now bigger question for us is who will train our team when the preseason starts.

Im guessing the next in command which will be Joe Edwards. That's why we should have replaced Holland with a club based assistant which would cover us in situations like this.

• Like 1

And I think this is playing our problem down concerning the players we need to bring in

Attacking football, transfers and sales - 5 key decisions Maurizio Sarri must make at Chelsea

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/maurizio-sarri-chelsea-transfers-conte-14861363

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic