Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Next Manager?

MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

30 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Lol, he is doing the best he can to get as much money as possible. Sooner or later Sarri will leave anyway, so we will see tomorrow. Tomorrow never dies.

Yeah you cant really blame the barmy old twat! Hes just trying to play Billy Big Bollox and trying to make us squirm which hes not doing a bad job at. One thing I found strange in that interview was hes not talked to Sarri since the last game of the season and not us neither!!!!

So what the fuck is going on? Is ADL losing the plot? Who is doing this transaction? I'm lost but its been a long night.

• Like 1
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

In other words, once again, nothing is happening anytime soon. These "in the know" journalists (even the Italian ones who you'd think may have a clue) know fuck all.

• Like 3

Monday is the day when Roman will say goodbye to Antonio ConteRoman Abramovich has his private jet ready for Monday morning. Sarri is in San Benedetto (Areanapoli)

😂😂😂

One day we're mere moments from announcing Sarri, the next we haven't even bloody contacted them. Just have to laugh!

• Like 4

We'll sort this out transfer deadline day way it's going on.... Forgetting it isn't as long this timme. 

Just round in circles. Media must be loving it lol.. News... Oh woops no news surprise!!! 

Have a feeling ADL is full of shit with those comments. Possibly trying to invite other clubs to look at Sarri to stronghand us. It just isn't very plausible that he hasn't spoken to Sarri after their last game of the season... did he hire Ancelotti without saying anything to Sarri first? Lol, I don't believe it. And I don't believe that he hasn't talked to our reps.

• Like 1

Hmmm why would so many supposedly well respected journos in Italy risk their credibility with this Sarri stuff, if they're lying through their ass.  Is ADL lying? Possibly

Also possible we know the figure he wants via that Ramadani fella, and are just going to slap it on his desk once Conte is let go.  If i had to put a timescale on things, I reckon next week will be the one. 

There is a good chance that IF Chelsea have spoken to ADL and Napoli regarding Sarri they'll want negotiations kept confidential. Chelsea are easily one of the most secretive clubs with regards to their transfer dealings both before and after deals have been made.

It is also made even more delicate by the fact that Conte is still in a job at the moment. I don't agree with it, but the club is obviously retaining Conte for the time being in the case that they can't find a suitable replacement for him. But also they have to negotiate his dismissal when the time comes and none of us have got any idea to the fine print and clauses within his contract. If Conte had proof that the club is trying to employ a new manager whilst he is still employed it could impact on his potential compensation in his favour, therefore the club need to do these dealings as secretively as possible.

As some have said, until anything is officially announced, we are no better than the journalists - purely speculating.

• Like 3
  • Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic