MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, manpe said:

Well there's a lot of smoke now. Reason to be cautiously optimistic. :ph34r:

As a chelsea fan I am used to smoke. The media blow it up our arses often enough.

• Like 3
got good stuff up there in Estonia? we are pretty well served here in Quebec, Canada [emoji3]
It's hit or miss, but mostly "hit" na wat i mean? [emoji41]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

got good stuff up there in Estonia? we are pretty well served here in Quebec, Canada :D

Whats the home grown situation like there? Not just saying it but ours has cut the importing business right down and a great variety. Cant see any signs of decriminalizing let alone legalizing. And theres no uniformity with the Old Bill with them charking some for a tenners worth yet some just get slap on wrist for a Oz!

I'd prefer your fishing tho but wouldn't see Chels then ;)

• Like 2
Just now, Unionjack said:

Whats the home grown situation like there? Not just saying it but ours has cut the importing business right down and a great variety. Cant see any signs of decriminalizing let alone legalizing. And theres no uniformity with the Old Bill with them charking some for a tenners worth yet some just get slap on wrist for a Oz!

I'd prefer your fishing tho but wouldn't see Chels then ;)

Here in Quebec, there are a lot of growers in the north of the province that basically supply the entire province with high quality bud and a wide variety. Although still technically illegal here, the police won't bother you if you're just smoking outside, they might ask you to smoke it at home but won't arrest you... we're apparently about to decriminalize/legalize it but I don't really care tbh as I'll probably continue seeing my guy who has good stuff at good prices

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Here in Quebec, there are a lot of growers in the north of the province that basically supply the entire province with high quality bud and a wide variety. Although still technically illegal here, the police won't bother you if you're just smoking outside, they might ask you to smoke it at home but won't arrest you... we're apparently about to decriminalize/legalize it but I don't really care tbh as I'll probably continue seeing my guy who has good stuff at good prices

You know, if I had to live somewhere else than in this god forsaken place, I'd like to move to Canada. You guys are chill and I bet you make smooth kush.

• Like 1
Just now, manpe said:

You know, if I had to live somewhere else than in this god forsaken place, I'd like to move to Canada. You guys are chill and I bet you make smooth kush.

Yeah I must say Canada is a pretty nice place to live in terms of quality of living and yes our kush is amazing :D

The Trudeau government is taking in more immigrants than ever so why not!

3 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Yeah I must say Canada is a pretty nice place to live in terms of quality of living and yes our kush is amazing :D

I've always thought of Canada like USA without all the bullshit (Trump, mass shootings, illuminati), sounds perfect. I can say "hey love!" to a girl and not get slapped in the face, no? Or is this only English thing... Anyway, Canada was a popular place for Estonian war refugees back when the world was filled with hate, apparently I even have some distant relatives there.

Just to stay topically correct, I want to say that having ZOLA on the touchline would be noice!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, oldportblue said:

Ive got a UK & US passport too but that wouldn't help me get in Canada :( and been turned away from Oz lol

1 minute ago, manpe said:

Just to stay topically correct, I want to say that having ZOLA on the touchline would be noice!

Good to see us utilizing 1 old player at least.

• Like 1
Just now, Unionjack said:

Ive got a UK & US passport too but that wouldn't help me get in Canada :( and been turned away from Oz lol

Good to see us utilizing 1 old player at least.

Yo don't forget about Ferreira, Le Saux, Flo and Newton too

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

Yo don't forget about Ferreira, Le Saux, Flo and Newton too

Now I mean. I had visions of us using JT,Lamps,Drogs as a joint group being used as sporting director, scouting, youth training and all round Chelsea spirit. But me iz a dreamer! lol

• Like 1

Lol, he is doing the best he can to get as much money as possible. Sooner or later Sarri will leave anyway, so we will see tomorrow. Tomorrow never dies.

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic