MrBlueGuy
Followers 12

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It depends on what are you looking.Do you want a top manager with charisma and enormous technical capabilities then the choice is Antonio Conte if you want a avarage/good manager but very lucky then t

hi from a Napoli supporter   i'm very sad for the loosing of Sarri, he is a real football Maestro, I saw the best Napoli in 90 years of history of the club, better than Maradona's Napoli, with a decen

I read the news here in Italy where it seems that Conte will become the next coach of Chelsea .... by Juventus fan ... and one that literally he loved juventus.of Conte ... if Antonio arrives at chels

Posted Images

Huge task for the new manager. Conte seems to be the guy and I wish him all the best and pray that he can bring us back to how we should be. 

Get rid of the tired deadwood that Jose deemed undroppable.

Bring in fresh faces who want to play for the club with honour and respect.

Just now, bethos1 said:

Lol none of them are even close to being as good as Eden.

Ya. I can see how you would come to that conclusion watching him tonight an for the last 7 months.

His attitude, workrate, fight for the team, fight for the badge is something that every player in the squad must follow, right?

Worst player of the season - EDEN HAZARD.

• Like 1
Ya. I can see how you would come to that conclusion watching him tonight an for the last 7 months.

His attitude, workrate, fight for the team, fight for the badge is something that every player in the squad must follow, right?

Worst player of the season - EDEN HAZARD.

Sure let's sell a player who was one of the best if not the best Chelsea player of the past few seasons based on 1 bad season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, bethos1 said:

Sure let's sell a player who was one of the best if not the best Chelsea player of the past few seasons based on 1 bad season.

"WAS" is the operational word here.

he currently IS the worst player in our squad. Look at him. Does he even want to play. He has no fight, he has no charactter, he has no attitude about him.

So yes, Sell the player who clearly has lost his will to make a better team and perform for the team. 

"WAS" is the operational word here.

he currently IS the worst player in our squad. Look at him. Does he even want to play. He has no fight, he has no charactter, he has no attitude about him.

So yes, Sell the player who clearly has lost his will to make a better team and perform for the team. 

Lol I really hope our board doesn't think like you or our team could be in way more trouble then it already is.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, bethos1 said:

Lol I really hope our board doesn't think like you or our team could be in way more trouble then it already is.

More trouble that having to play matches a man down? Playing an over-rated player just for his "name" over deserved player. Just to watch him jog around the pitch. Doing nothing off the ball and barely anything on it?

I will gladly take my chances with it. 

And how old are you? 10? what is this fascination with "LOL"

This says it all. Two clubs going in opposite directions. PSG have built a team that has a top player in every position on the pitch and has players that show up on the biggest stage. They've invested masterfully. We on the other hand have failed to replace our legends and are now looking at one hell of a fight just to get back to the good European sides, much less the great ones.

• Like 1
More trouble that having to play matches a man down? Playing an over-rated player just for his "name" over deserved player. Just to watch him jog around the pitch. Doing nothing off the ball and barely anything on it?

I will gladly take my chances with it. 

And how old are you? 10? what is this fascination with "LOL"

Overrated player sure man whatever you say :). I'm just gonna leave it at this because I'll probably get banned if I give my honest opinion about people like you.

• Like 1
Just now, bethos1 said:

Overrated player sure man whatever you say :). I'm just gonna leave it at this because I'll probably get banned if I give my honest opinion about people like you.

So in short, since you have no defence to me calling him over-rated, you would rather abuse me?

Well, just shows things as they are. 

So in short, since you have no defence to me calling him over-rated, you would rather abuse me?

Well, just shows things as they are. 

Well you think he is overrated and I don't what's there to discuss? And where did I abuse you? You start calling me a 10 year old because I used lol twice. I'd rather not get into a discussion with someone like you.

Just now, bethos1 said:

Well you think he is overrated and I don't what's there to discuss? And where did I abuse you? You start calling me a 10 year old because I used lol twice. I'd rather not get into a discussion with someone like you.

You said that since i called him overrated, you would like to give your honest opinion about me. 

I asked your age because I honestly cant believe who would use "LOL" in arguments.

You said that since i called him overrated, you would like to give your honest opinion about me. 

I asked your age because I honestly cant believe who would use "LOL" in arguments.

That's not abuse though.

It's all about ditching the negative tactics and align to what modern football asks. It's imperative to hold a high line nowadays and press high up the pitch, play with intensity. It's embarassing how many times Paris was allowed to pass the ball w/o any Chelsea player making an effort to get the possession back. While everytime Chelsea had the ball, Paris pressed high up the pitch and limited Chelsea to a few passes together and then it was over, possession was gone. 

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, bethos1 said:

Bad is not descriptive enough. Terrible, awful, pathetic....these words sum up Hazard better. Say what you want about the others but at least they fucking try.

• Like 1
Bad is not descriptive enough. Terrible, awful, pathetic....these words sum up Hazard better. Say what you want about the others but at least they fucking try.

Still not a good reason to sell him imo. Of course sell him if he wants to leave but personally I'd rather not sell someone based on 1 season, especially in a season where pretty much the entire team was shit for a big part of the season.

It's almost as if we're trying to become as bad as we can so that Conte will have another identical job to the one he had at Juventus on his hands.

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, Pizy said:

This says it all. Two clubs going in opposite directions. PSG have built a team that has a top player in every position on the pitch and has players that show up on the biggest stage. They've invested masterfully. We on the other hand have failed to replace our legends and are now looking at one hell of a fight just to get back to the good European sides, much less the great ones.

We've slipped out of the elites since 2009/10 season really. Our results and performances since then have been desperate for a supposed European giant.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Jason said:

We've slipped out of the elites since 2009/10 season really. Our results and performances since then have been desperate for a supposed European giant.

It's depressing, Jas. Just thinking back to the end of last season when we were Champions and all thought it was only up from there. What has happened since is beyond the most outlandish Hollywood scripts.

We could've taken that next step up and joined the big boys in Europe but are instead at our lowest point in years and years.

• Jase locked this topic
  • Jase unlocked this topic