Radamel Falcao

BlueLion.

Monaco will be in the CL next summer, regardless of loads of new signing's and the gelling the team thing, the players they are getting are far too good to miss out on a top 3 place in that division. With Moutinho, Rodriques and Falcao they have players who know eachother from the Porto days, they might even get Hulk too so that will help speed up the period they will need to gel as a team.

Then when Monaco get CL then they will arguably be the hottest proposition in world football with the tax free wages and amazing climate, which will attract even better players and (because of the success) more fans.

It certainly isn't a pointless project Falcao and co are walking into, far from it.

A BIG MONEY CLUB....

I expected from the player, any ambitions to play at the highest stages... he could earn a lot of money at other clubs too..
waste of a career.

His move from Porto to Atletico was already a rather unambitious move. Now he just continues his money grabbing journey

Can't stand this criticism. A player who goes where he is transferred shows professionalism. What's he supposed to do? Hold out and say "I'll only play for 7 teams in Europe?" Maybe those teams don't want him. Maybe they'd never meet Athletico's price. People act as if he's going from Barcelona to play in the Bulgarian first division. He's going from a Europa League caliber team to play for an ambitious French team with a history (Seven League 1 titles). I personally, never saw him as a fit for the way most top teams want to play football these days because his game isn't well-rounded and his success is largely built on playing teams built around getting him great service. Really, which top team would he fit at?

So can someone explain how a club who can pay enormous wages tax free is allowed to even compete against other clubs where high earners are heavily taxed?

Isn't that a massive unfair advantage? How is this allowed?

Yet they averaged 5000 fans at matches this season, apparently? Yeah, big club.

WNBA games probably get more than that.

they were winning league titles before psg were even founded. 7 league titles , champions league final in 2004 , produced players like abidal , , henry , guily , evra , thuram , trezeguet , petit

Wow, money really talks. Surely Ranieri is out next lol. No UCL for Falcao and Moutinho, Carvalho etc.

Tbh, I can get why Ricki went there. He's 35 now and isn't exactly good enough to play for a top European club. If he wants to play for a lower team and ear a big fat wage, then I think he's deserved it.

Monaco have a very fine history and have had some of the greatest players - simply ever - play for them.

They've knocked plenty of 'giants' out of the Champions League before and have done more for football through bringing players into the spotlight than people care to learn about.

They shouldn't be disrespected and labeled a small club. They're not. They've not got a huge fan base and a rather crap stadium, but that's it. They're one of France's biggest clubs.

In fact they have the 4th most amount of top-flight league championships in French history.

Massively overrated because of that hat trick against us.

What has he done that Higuain and Mario Gomez haven't? Are those two worth 60m? Hell no,

Dodged a bullet.

I can't say he is overrated because his goal tally is excellent but I agree with you on the fee. I don't want us spending £50m+ plus on any striker following the Torres saga.

Falcao is still the most lethal finisher on the planet in my opinion but I never wanted him here. Good luck to him, but this now narrows the field for us and allows us to focus on strikers that are more suited to us i.e. Cavani or Lewandowski.

I think he's overrated at £50m even though he's obviously a Top 5 striker.

Ibra who's the superior player went for only £25m, same for RVP who's no worse.

Tired of the club paying obscene amount of money on players. We're the only top club that always seems to get fleeced for some reason.

I think he's overrated at £50m even though he's obviously a Top 5 striker.

Ibra who's the superior player went for only £25m, same for RVP who's no worse.

Tired of the club paying obscene amount of money on players. We're the only top club that always seems to get fleeced for some reason.

RVP had 1 year on is contract...thats the reason why he was so cheap. ibra was so cheap because milan had to offload him because of his high wages.